GDT: Jackrabbits vs yotes 6pm SCSC Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs yotes 6pm SCSC Midco

The teams come into the game tied for 3rd in the conference. The yotes are 5-2 at home for the season and 2-0 in conference play. The yotes shoot over 40% from beyond the arc with big man Kamateros shooting 42% from distance. The Jackrabbits should have an opportunity to get an edge in rebounds today if Kamateros stays on the perimeter. The yotes do not lack for guards to shoot the 3's. Defense will be stretched today. The Jackrabbits will need to have some post touches and good passes to spark some good shots with some size advantage on the Jackrabbits tape. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Jacks need to come out strong. You know the Yotes are going to come out flying with Peterson back on the bench for the first time after his injuries.

Comment

Just an FYI -- the game's available on ESPN3 for folks who don't have MidcoSports+

Comment

well i think this is the first good chance to see if the brutal OOC road schedule is starting to pay off. i am sure we are not the betting favorite but we can definitely beat this team.

if we win the TO battle and make this a contest in the paint and at the FT line we win!!
        if it is a faster paced 3pt shooting contest our chances go down a lot

Comment

SDSU was a favorite by 2.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I wish we would come up with some way to get Zeke off to a fast start even in his good games he is playing a lot better in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              SDSU was a favorite by 2.
              WOW i am surprised. i guess you can tell i am not much of a gambler / person who pays attention to betting lines

Comment

Looks like they want Hunt to post up Mimsy.

Comment

Zeke’s shot selection is ugly. Hopefully he starts hitting those.

Comment

Nice little run here

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

WOW i am surprised. i guess you can tell i am not much of a gambler / person who pays attention to betting lines
                      Yea, I didn't know what to expect so I looked it up this afternoon.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I honestly wasn’t sure what to expect with this game but nice start for us. Focused, good offensive flow, nice energy. Key will be not letting USD rack up 3’s.

Comment

Hopefully Mims can knock down one of these open looks he’s getting. Jacks looking better so far tonight than last Saturday.

Comment

3pt shots on 3 consecutive possessions going into the timeout. and they were not bad looks, but that just is not going to work for this team

Comment

that is exactly what mims needed to do. i know he has had good looks, but you cannot just keep missing 3 after 3. good job making a fake and getting himself on the line where he can see the ball hit the bottom of the net

Comment

Working...
                              X