X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

well his game definitely fits the McDermott philosophy
    obviously a player of his ability could fit in a lot of places

i would bet that McDermott is expecting a good bump in production from the Miller kid next year??? but Rohde seems like he would be a great pickup. less of a ball handler than nembhard but i think a much better shooter and a more versatile defender. the kid from australia was kinda the backup PG this year. IDK if he is gone or has a covid year???? but i feel like they could start Alexander at the point and spread the job between him and Baylor and maybe some others
    Both Wisconsin and Marquette have expressed interest … he’s a Wisconsin kid who I suspect wants to return home.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
      Both Wisconsin and Marquette have expressed interest … he’s a Wisconsin kid who I suspect wants to return home.
      YES YESSSS
      both of those make sense to me too

but do we have ANY real reason to think he wants that?? some kids want to be closer to home and some want to have a bit of distance. i have no idea what is true in Rohde case?? i do feel like he is a very very smooth fit into McDermott style

as far as i know UW is still a bit of defense first program but i have not paid them much attention for a while so that could be wrong. and i dont know anything about what Marquette does either.

on one hand i think a long guard who shoots well and has a very solid all around game can play pretty much any place, BUT i also think that Baylor had a good year because he went to the absolute perfect spot for him and i think Rohde would be pretty much the same situation

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

YES YESSSS
        both of those make sense to me too

but do we have ANY real reason to think he wants that?? some kids want to be closer to home and some want to have a bit of distance. i have no idea what is true in Rohde case?? i do feel like he is a very very smooth fit into McDermott style

as far as i know UW is still a bit of defense first program but i have not paid them much attention for a while so that could be wrong. and i dont know anything about what Marquette does either.

on one hand i think a long guard who shoots well and has a very solid all around game can play pretty much any place, BUT i also think that Baylor had a good year because he went to the absolute perfect spot for him and i think Rohde would be pretty much the same situation
        Not sure if the Catholic affiliation was a reason why Rohde chose St.Thomas, but if it was Creighton and Marquette could have a leg up.

Comment

• I would be remiss if I didn't contribute to further non-Baylor drift and express hope that Rohde transfers to a team on Jacks' home schedule to allow a max of two scoops of free Rocky Rohde-flavored ice cream for every missed FT

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            I would be remiss if I didn't contribute to further non-Baylor drift and express hope that Rohde transfers to a team on Jacks' home schedule to allow a max of two scoops of free Rocky Rohde-flavored ice cream for every missed FT
            it has been previously established that ANY conversation from you about ice cream is not considered thread drift))!! is discussion of potential teammates for said former rabbit grossly egregious drifting?? i would say this whole thread possibly / probably no longer belongs under the category of SDSU MBB but i feel we are still within range of the given topic

Comment

Working...
            X