X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas has been eliminated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-so...164516310.html

Comment

In other Summit League news. How the tide has turned in the last week...

http://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/stat...74189096546305

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
        In other Summit League news. How the tide has turned in the last week...

http://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/stat...74189096546305
        He averaged like 3.9 pts & 2.1 rebs in 8 mpg. I think we'll be ok.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

I didn't say he was going to turn them into National Championship contenders, but 7'3 is 7'3 especially when our tallest guy is 6'8

Comment

They also need to be able to get up and down the floor and defend against up-tempo offenses like the Jacks and other teams run.

Comment

W.T.F.

https://twitter.com/BruceAhrensCBB/s...PnEy_HiQQ&s=19

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I think Jacks vs. Huskers at the Pentagon needs to happen...

Comment

W.T.F.

https://twitter.com/BruceAhrensCBB/s...PnEy_HiQQ&s=19

The Huskers may be able to beat WIU in Lincoln now.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

My opinion...

His agent thought he was P5 material and could get a huge NIL deal. They put out a list of all these schools and kept widdling it down. NONE of them were gonna budge on the demands and he is stuck with Nebraska. No way he chooses them if even ONE of the bluebloods come close to meeting his demands.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

The Huskers may be able to beat WIU in Lincoln now.
                      the tweet seems to give some indication that it is not official

before someone says that it is OFFICIAL, just a second!! i need to install a seatbelt on my lazy boy or i might fall out and get injured from laughing so hard!!

you have to be kidding!!!

that was one incredible sales job somebody put on baylor

the MOST COVETED player in the portal my a.....

they were so much worse than the team he last played on there may not be tools to measure, and if he is there plus other additions it is probably a toss up at best

he was gonna go to duke or kentucky or kansas, but somehow is looking likely to end up at a team that has had a winning record twice in over 10 years and one of those was like 16-14

but at least he will be close to home so more friends and family can come to the games and ask him and the fam face to face WTF were you thinking???

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

the tweet seems to give some indication that it is not official

before someone says that it is OFFICIAL, just a second!! i need to install a seatbelt on my lazy boy or i might fall out and get injured from laughing so hard!!

you have to be kidding!!!

that was one incredible sales job somebody put on baylor

the MOST COVETED player in the portal my a.....

they were so much worse than the team he last played on there may not be tools to measure, and if he is there plus other additions it is probably a toss up at best

he was gonna go to duke or kentucky or kansas, but somehow is looking likely to end up at a team that has had a winning record twice in over 10 years and one of those was like 16-14

but at least he will be close to home so more friends and family can come to the games and ask him and the fam face to face WTF were you thinking???
                        100% with you. I guess I should tap the brakes on these posts until an official announcement comes out...but if Nebraska ends up being his choice...WOW

Comment

My opinion...

His agent thought he was P5 material and could get a huge NIL deal. They put out a list of all these schools and kept widdling it down. NONE of them were gonna budge on the demands and he is stuck with Nebraska. No way he chooses them if even ONE of the bluebloods come close to meeting his demands.

If this is true, this then is not a basketball decision. Purely a money grab while the iron is hot. If it was a basketball choice. come back, win a 2nd summit league player of the year. avg 22 and 12 and dominate the stats and then try for the nba/g league to develop further.

Same G cant be very happy about that if that would be the case.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My opinion...

He went from being ONE of THE GUYS on a team that won 30 games and went to the tourney and was within 3pts of going to round 2 with 30 seconds to go

to being probably the guy on a team that will have basically zero chance of going to the tourney and almost guaranteed loses half their games

is there really NO WAY to eat a little bit of crow and come back to a very good team and prove himself and get his exposure by being the guy to get the first tourney win for the jacks???

i am guessing it is not possible, but i wish it could be!!!! how would fans treat him???

i guess he just goes and takes consolation in the money, because going to nebraska is absolutely NOT going to eliminate the questions about how he fits in the nba!!! the questions might be slightly different but there will still be more than plenty of questions

probably a big consolation for the jacks- you would think that the next time an agent starts blowing smoke up one of the rabbit players hind end they are gonna do a heck of a lot more research before they start talking about getting more exposure some place else

OR they will just leave for the money and keep their mouth shut about everything else

Comment

100% with you. I guess I should tap the brakes on these posts until an official announcement comes out...but if Nebraska ends up being his choice...WOW

I guess if this college basketball insider with 48 Twitter followers makes a different prediction every day, he has a better chance of one of them being correct, yes ?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

If this is true, this then is not a basketball decision. Purely a money grab while the iron is hot. If it was a basketball choice. come back, win a 2nd summit league player of the year. avg 22 and 12 and dominate the stats and then try for the nba/g league to develop further.

Same G cant be very happy about that if that would be the case.
                                i was busy writing about the same thing while you posted this but,

i DO NOT think it was about the money to begin. why couldnt he say that. NOBODY would fault him for saying the money is life changing and it is not possible to say no

but there wasnt a teeny tiny mention of that initially

i believe baylor and family TOTALLY bought the BS they were told about being able to have the same role he had with the jacks except at duke or kentucky!! i mean i really really think baylor is a good kid!! but i think he got blinded by the bright lights because you would have to be taking some seriously powerful drugs to believe that!!!

now that the realization has hit that they were living in a fantasy, the money will be a solid consolation prize and hopefully cushion the blow that he could very well be playing for a worse team

i would have to go back and look for sure but i think last year husker team lost more games than baylor lost in 3 years with the jacks. if not it is dang close

Comment

Working...
                                X