GDT: @ Oral Roberts 2-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

OK if this conversation goes anywhere it would probably need to be moved, but based on your EXTENSIVE LEVEL of Product consumption))) would you like to take a shot at listing your top X# of flavors?

i am afraid that it is so long since i was in the dairy bar that my memory of the flavors i tried has faded. i remember i liked pretty much all of them)) unless my old memory is really failing me, i believe i used to eat a significant amount of Praline Pecan and that would be my NUMBER ONE but beyond that and cookies and cream it is pretty hazy
    I'd generally opt for chocolate (ideally with peanut butter, even if I have to add the PB later); if/when that's not an option, I go with MM Good or Cookies 'n Cream (again trying to find the rare varieties of both made with chocolate ice cream); after that, it'd be strawberry and Barry Berry flavors

Comment

Licorice was one of my favorites when I was in school. I graduated in 1975. I don't think they have made it in several years.
      An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
      US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
      X