GDT: @ Oral Roberts 2-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @ Oral Roberts 2-24

Even with the 1 seed locked up for SLT we need to win our next 5 games. It starts tonight. This should be an exciting game. Lets just be on the better end of it!

It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

I have confidence in the team to get the job done.

Comment

https://tulsaworld.com/weather/sleet...dac743918.html

Travel is not recommended unless necessary, the National Weather Service said, as Tulsa and virtually all of eastern Oklahoma remain under a winter storm warning until 6 p.m. Thursday."

I wonder how much this will affect what certainly would have been a big, noisy crowd. Hopefully the team got into town without much delay.

ORU knows the value of getting that #2 seed and they're also probably really pissed about the beatdown in Fargo. I expect the Jacks to have to weather a storm both inside and outside of the Mabee Center tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

https://tulsaworld.com/weather/sleet...dac743918.html

Travel is not recommended unless necessary, the National Weather Service said, as Tulsa and virtually all of eastern Oklahoma remain under a winter storm warning until 6 p.m. Thursday."

I wonder how much this will affect what certainly would have been a big, noisy crowd. Hopefully the team got into town without much delay.

ORU knows the value of getting that #2 seed and they're also probably really pissed about the beatdown in Fargo. I expect the Jacks to have to weather a storm both inside and outside of the Mabee Center tonight.
        They got into town yesterday afternoon/evening.

Comment

ORU & KC are both in the picture for the #2 seed. ORU will be tough at the Mabee Center. Abmas has been a bit off the past 4 games. He is 14/18 at the free throw line, but the shooting from the field has been 21/68 or 30.9% and 9/31(29%) from 3. Outside of the NDSU game, the rest of the team has been getting the points as they scored 88, 89, & 91 in those games. Abmas may be a bit dinged, but he is still logging 40 minutes in 3 of those games and 39 in the other game. McBride and Lufile are supporting much as the newest contributors. The Golden Eagles also have Thompson & Lacis adding to the numbers. Lufile coming off the bench as the post will be a load. The Jackrabbits will feel at home with the weather bringing snow and freezing temps. We can hope the play continues at a high level in Tulsa. Go Jacks!!
          The video should be available on the ORU Athletic website. https://oruathletics.com/watch/?Live=243&type=Live
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Tulsa World sports report on game.
            https://tulsaworld.com/sports/colleg...e32ccc193.html
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Cool. The article expresses a lot of respect for the Jackrabbits. This is likely to be the Jacks' toughest conference game of the year - on the road against the likely No. 2 tourney seed.
              This space for lease.

Comment

ORU-Kansas City is without a doubt SDSU's toughest conference road trip this year.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The 8000 people in attendance will make it hard at oru for sure. Kc i dont know but our first match up was not impressed. Didnt seem like they could shoot and just overly physical. Hope the team is ready for a dog fight for both games. Seeding for oru and kc is a lot for them to play for.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Maybe with the free tickets tonight the ORU crowd might actually approach what they announce.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                      Maybe with the free tickets tonight the ORU crowd might actually approach what they announce.

Go Rabbits!
                      looks like most i have ever seen there.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Christ Arians. Enough getting backed down.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

looks like we are playing the pace ORU wants also. Refs arent getting any calls down low letting them play.

Comment

ORU just throws it up at the basket and are getting a lot of low percentage looks to drop. just need to not get pushed around on Defense and grab the rebound we will be able to handle it.

Comment

Ugly half defensively. Jacks are gonna have to score 100 to win

Comment

Working...
                              X