Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
    I completely understand the argument and reasoning for BS exploring the NBA. Makes complete sense. Is there anyone who thinks he will get a grade good enough to consider the NBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by wcbsas View Post

I completely understand the argument and reasoning for BS exploring the NBA. Makes complete sense. Is there anyone who thinks he will get a grade good enough to consider the NBA?
      Someone posted that they saw a list that had him ranked in the 60's - not sure if that included all the foreign players. 60 players get drafted, but going in the second round makes it kind of a crapshoot to make a roster and get any kind of guaranteed $. So I would think he goes through the process, gets input on what he needs to work on and ends up in Brookings for another season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Someone posted that they saw a list that had him ranked in the 60's - not sure if that included all the foreign players. 60 players get drafted, but going in the second round makes it kind of a crapshoot to make a roster and get any kind of guaranteed $. So I would think he goes through the process, gets input on what he needs to work on and ends up in Brookings for another season.
        With NIL deals being a thing I am guessing it’s not smart to enter the draft early unless you are a 1st round pick. I’m guessing he stays for this year and then bolts for professional play before his extra year of eligibility

Comment

• This is the article that had him listed at 49 out of the people competing in the tournament which did not include those not participating and the 12-15 international / G league players. See image below for write-up. Sam Veccine from The Athletic had Baylor at #93 on his latest Big Board (which included everyone - written pre-tournament) and also commented on baylor's decision. See other image.

People love his advanced stats / the analytics models love him, but there is concern about his defense. Does anyone think he's good enough? Here are a few draft hobbyists who believe so. Getting drafted is obviously a big deal in itself, but being picked 50-60 results in a different contract than say top 35-40, as bigticket said. Here are the second round contracts from last year. As mentioned in the other thread, it wouldn't be surprising to see him find a place that can help him hone his skills on defense if he does decide to enter the portal later on.

Comment

• Mors at the women's game with Klink, Petersen and Telly.

Comment

Mors at the women's game with Klink, Petersen and Telly.
              Key question -- are any of them eating SDSU ice cream?

Comment

Mors at the women's game with Klink, Petersen and Telly.
                Hendo must be interviewing for the Duke job?

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Finalizing the scholarship and presser details

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Hendo got the job of showing his parents around Frost.
                    Last edited by DieselJacks; 03-24-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Key question -- are any of them eating SDSU ice cream?
                      can the dairy department make a special flavor of ice cream for prospective recruits?)) probably some kind of violation?))

dark chocolate deer jerky swirl?? in honor of the bucks))

i am sure you can come up with something better flav o master jake

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

can the dairy department make a special flavor of ice cream for prospective recruits?)) probably some kind of violation?))

dark chocolate deer jerky swirl?? in honor of the bucks))

i am sure you can come up with something better flav o master jake
                        Like sMors flavored ice cream
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

That's definitely an option, although Mors' delayed potential arrival seems like it would necessitate a chocolate shell to be broken through to reach a rich chocolate ice cream and fudge core inspired by Yankton's "Big Muddy"/Mighty Mo.

Jacks fans harboring 'Sconnie allegiances can request a cheddar chaser to commemorate time spent with the Badgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

very VERY NICELY DONE!!!!

i thought my suggestion was crazy when i wrote it but now you just made me look like complete idiot))))

usually i do not need much help with that))!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

That's definitely an option, although Mors' delayed potential arrival seems like it would necessitate a chocolate shell to be broken through to reach a rich chocolate ice cream and fudge core inspired by Yankton's "Big Muddy"/Mighty Mo.

Jacks fans harboring 'Sconnie allegiances can request a cheddar chaser to commemorate time spent with the Badgers.
                              NorCal gave you a serious serious run for your money!!! but you are a genius at this))) i doubt, however, this is a talent that pays very well so i hope you have some additional talents))

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

NorCal gave you a serious serious run for your money!!! but you are a genius at this))) i doubt, however, this is a talent that pays very well so i hope you have some additional talents))
                                I'm a member of the "low talent, high glucose" cadre of the Jackrabbit Club.

Nevertheless, my hope is that Mors and/or the Jacks don't waffle,, thereby making waffle cones and bowls the required vessels for our newest flavors

Comment

Working...
                                X