No announcement yet.

Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW, I saw someone tweet that Mors follows basically the entire SDSU team online including Hendo. Might not mean anything but … this is all we have in the off-season ha

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      FWIW, I saw someone tweet that Mors follows basically the entire SDSU team online including Hendo. Might not mean anything but … this is all we have in the off-season ha
      I'm guessing some of this was from his recruiting the first go around, but I have noticed a couple of additions to our mutual followers as well. I think it safe to say there will be a lot of recruiting going on the next week or two...

Comment

• http://twitter.com/AddisonDeHaven3/s...33165738741763

Comment

• I was just coming here to post this!

Comment

• Well, that's encouraging!
            This space for lease.

Comment

• Damn Firewalls!
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Heard it from a friend who...

Heard it from a friend who...

Heard it from another ...

That Coach Hendo and staff were All In on getting Mors to commit. (I guess that's not surprising or anything, but it's nice to hear.)

Comment

• 3 star recruit, Ranked 152 in the class of 2021 on rivals, just spent a year redshirting at a big ten school, wants to get closer to home, girlfriend goes here, local kid, perfect addition to our current team (size we need), 4 years of eligibility left, spots open from the transfers of Friedel and Wingett. It’s a no brainer for us to be “all in”. Can anybody name 1 downside? It’s not a 1 year rental, it’s not going to piss a lot of people off, and the portal can’t just always hurt us, in today’s age it has to help us too. Hopefully today’s visit seals the deal.

Comment

• has the portal actually EVER hurt us? truly?

look at the players leaving ndsu and usd and und this year. they are losing their top scorers and CRITICAL players who are playing huge and important minutes for them

we have NEVER lost ANYONE who played significant minutes the previous season. and i have doubts that we ever will. NEVER SAY NEVER but i definitely do not see us losing players in back to back seasons like usd is doing

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                      has the portal actually EVER hurt us? truly?

look at the players leaving ndsu and usd and und this year. they are losing their top scorers and CRITICAL players who are playing huge and important minutes for them

we have NEVER lost ANYONE who played significant minutes the previous season. and i have doubts that we ever will. NEVER SAY NEVER but i definitely do not see us losing players in back to back seasons like usd is doing
                      No one in the Summit League comes close to providing the game day atmosphere that SDSU does night in and night out. Couple that with the SLT atmosphere and players know what they have at SDSU. It's special.

I remember a discussion when there was concern with Daum transferring. SDSU does an outstanding job of creating a culture that makes it hard for kids to leave.

The rest of the league needs to step up in that regard.

As far as the portal hurting us..... Someday it will.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                        has the portal actually EVER hurt us? truly?

David Jenkins would be the one star that has left, but he had his best years with us

Comment

• I would list another positive of a potential Mors signing is he will put butts in the seats. I'm not saying he will instantly add 500 people to every game, but when you get a local kid that has gotten as much hype as Matt has for the last 6 years people will definitely make an effort to come watch him play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
                            I would list another positive of a potential Mors signing is he will put butts in the seats. I'm not saying he will instantly add 500 people to every game, but when you get a local kid that has gotten as much hype as Matt has for the last 6 years people will definitely make an effort to come watch him play.
                            Agree with this, and Kalen Garry should also help.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post

David Jenkins would be the one star that has left, but he had his best years with us
                              I'd argue today David was addition by subtraction. Didn't seem that way at the time, but I think it ended up that way.

Comment

• Be nice to get Matthew to the game tonight as should be a great atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                                X