No announcement yet.

Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mors and incoming recruit Teslaa are good buddies from AAU ball…

Comment

• My cousin was his track coach down in Yankton, over Thanksgiving he was putting his money on Creighton. I hope you guys are right.

Comment

• I just have a bad vision in my head of AJ, Bruns, Noah, and Mors all teaming up in Vermillion. I sure hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

• I can’t see him going to Verm. Have heard both Iowa St and Creighton. Hoping all those options are wrong and the correct answer is Brookings! This portal is getting out of control.

Comment

• Mors is homesick per Wisconsin beat writer.

https://twitter.com/jaypo1961/status...005293060?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Mors is homesick per Wisconsin beat writer.

https://twitter.com/jaypo1961/status...005293060?s=21
              Homesick means this is probably really really good for us or really really bad.

Comment

• Well we have one spot available… Mors would be a good one to use it on!

Comment

• Originally posted by tbjack View Post

Yankton isn’t THAT bad of a drive from Brookings…. this is very frightening though.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbjack View Post

Can't hurt if the GF is still in Brookings.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/BadgerMBB/status/1447963270720143366

Comment

• According to social media, his girlfriend is at SDSU and comes from a diehard Jackrabbit family. That may be worth something.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          According to social media, his girlfriend is at SDSU and comes from a diehard Jackrabbit family. That may be worth something.
                          Love conquers all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Love conquers all.
                            Or it makes for some verrrrry interesting holiday gatherings.

Comment

• We had a wonens basketball player dating a usd football player who wanted to be at sdsu but usd offered so he took the money when we didnt.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Tanner Te Slaa and Zeke Mayo have already liked posts about Mors potentially coming to State. Picture this as a rotation:

PG: Arians
                                SG: Mayo
                                SF: Baylor
                                PF: Mors
                                C: Appel

PG: Easley
                                SG: Mims
                                SF: Te Slaa (maybe a redshirt)
                                PF: Lien
                                C: Dentlinger

Add in Fiegen, Gentry, Garry, Kyle, Hastreiter (the latter three being potential redshirts) as your practice team/depth and that’s a very good top to bottom team. Being able to run a deep rotation would allow for more effort on defense and a well-rested team. New Mexico State ran a 14 man rotation a few years ago, why can’t we do something similar?

Comment

Working...
                                X