• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he will be a walk-on.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Jacks offer 6'9 Luke Jungers, class of 22 from Creighton Prep.

Comment

https://twitter.com/sdattack/status/1407425286849941512

Jacks offer 6'11" Center (sophomore) from Sioux Falls Lincoln.

Anyone seen him play? (I'll have to keep my eye out for him this summer)

Comment

I've seen JT play a couple of times. As most 6'11 freshman, he's pretty raw but has a ton of potential. It will be interesting to watch how much he improves over the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
            I've seen JT play a couple of times. As most 6'11 freshman, he's pretty raw but has a ton of potential. It will be interesting to watch how much he improves over the next few years.
            And being only 15 or 16, he may not be done growing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              https://twitter.com/sdattack/status/1407425286849941512

Jacks offer 6'11" Center (sophomore) from Sioux Falls Lincoln.

Anyone seen him play? (I'll have to keep my eye out for him this summer)
              Being 6’11” … he’s going to be hard to keep from the big boys.

Comment

Jacks offered 2021 Mak Manciel over the weekend. 6'4 SG from Sterling Heights, MI. Looks like he had committed to a JUCO, but received offers from UMKC and the Jacks in the last 3 days. Could be that he is a late qualifier, which would explain the sudden D1 offers.

Comment

Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
                  Being 6’11” … he’s going to be hard to keep from the big boys.
                  Is he of any relation or connect to matt rock, who was a big boy who was one of my altime favorite lineman. I never verified the stats but someone mentioned Ranek best numbers where when rock played and was healthy and when rock was out he struggled. I beleive he was on the oline at that time. He had a brother Marcus i think. If so would not be surprised with the size.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Is he of any relation or connect to matt rock, who was a big boy who was one of my altime favorite lineman. I never verified the stats but someone mentioned Ranek best numbers where when rock played and was healthy and when rock was out he struggled. I beleive he was on the oline at that time. He had a brother Marcus i think. If so would not be surprised with the size.
                    I know Matt Rock works in Sioux Falls, so it would sure seem possible there is a connection

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

Appears to be his son.

Comment

• 2021/2022 Roster up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          2021/2022 Roster up.
                          There should be some competitive practices as all players look for playing time.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• If Gentry is walking on, which was the rumor when he committed, that leaves one open scholarship. Probably explains the offer to the guard from the Detroit area that graduated in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Jacks offered 2021 Mak Manciel over the weekend. 6'4 SG from Sterling Heights, MI. Looks like he had committed to a JUCO, but received offers from UMKC and the Jacks in the last 3 days. Could be that he is a late qualifier, which would explain the sudden D1 offers.
                              I would think Manciel will be making a decision soon. I believe we have a scholarship and would be nice to have some more guard depth. Any word on how the new guys Lien, Mayo and Gentry are looking during workouts?

Comment

• I had missed this official commit.
                                https://twitter.com/BNewitt/status/1...D&refsrc=email
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X