2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

So are we playing at 1 pm or 6 pm? The Crossover Classic website has not been updated.
    The tweet I saw yesterday had the Jacks at 6:00.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The tweet I saw yesterday had the Jacks at 6:00.
      Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
        I have 4 tickets for Wednesdays game to sell. Just selling for face value ($77/ticket).
        Sent PM

Comment

Sounds like we will all be watching on ESPN this week. Damn COVID. I guess basketball on national TV is better than no basketball at all.

Comment

Here's the updated bracket for this week's national tourney at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls. SDSU plays West Virginia in the first evening game on Wednesday on ESPN2. Go, Jacks!
            https://www.crossoverclassic.com/schedule/
            This space for lease.

Comment

West Vriginia will be a tough matchup. As mentioned, they defend hard!

And it's unlikely SDSU's "throw it in the post" and go 1 on 1 offense will be as successful against them.

But definitely a good test.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
                Sounds like we will all be watching on ESPN this week. Damn COVID. I guess basketball on national TV is better than no basketball at all.
                I think it was the right thing to do for the safety of the teams. They are already taking a big risk by coming to one of the hotspots in the country, and putting them into a bubble reduces the chance of infection as much as possible.

Comment

VCU will be replacing Wichita State. Some players tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    VCU will be replacing Wichita State. Some players tested positive.
                    Apparently Wichita nad a number of players test positive after arriving in Sioux Falls. That program didn't need another hardship after all the coaching drama and finally getting rid of Marshall last week.

Comment

We doing gameday threads this year? Hopefully the game today reminds some people of this forum! We need to get this back up and going! GO JACKS

Comment

I see Nebraska picked up a game against Dordt. Would be nice if we could pick up another game against a team where we could work on some things and expand the bench before the conference season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          I see Nebraska picked up a game against Dordt. Would be nice if we could pick up another game against a team where we could work on some things and expand the bench before the conference season starts.
                          Minor correction -- it's Doane. Same conference, I believe.
                          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Jacks add game against Mount Marty - Monday night at 6:00 in Frost.

Comment

I guess its better than no game. USD beat Mount Marty by 40. Wish we could have gotten one of the better area D2's, but suppose they are in middle of conference season at that point.

Comment

I guess its better than no game. USD beat Mount Marty by 40. Wish we could have gotten one of the better area D2's, but suppose they are in middle of conference season at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X