Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/ag...94fe14f5f.html

Article stating that the tournament will not likely happen. Anyone heard any different?
    I'm getting so disgusted, just cancel all sports, why take a chance infecting anyone, stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I'm getting so disgusted, just cancel all sports, why take a chance infecting anyone, stay home.
      stay home if you want. If i can get tickets for Friday, im planning on going. Been to a couple Dakota Weslyan games. People were spread out enough. Im sure the Pentagon will do the same

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Northern Iowa does
        It's not that much of a talent loss. UNI is 76 in Ken Pom and A&M is 68. Fingers crossed that no one else drops out. This is a huge opportunity.

Comment

I'm hopeful it's played, because I selfishly want to watch the Jackrabbits play.

If it's called off, I understand. I will not be attending. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            I'm hopeful it's played, because I selfishly want to watch the Jackrabbits play.

If it's called off, I understand. I will not be attending. No way.
            Me either. It's hard to imagine the Jacks playing that kind of competition in Sioux Falls and I'm not even considering shopping for tickets, but it's been that kind of year. I sure hope it happens though (maybe without fans) and I'll be thrilled to be tuning in from home. Sure hope they can get some teams to show up.

Comment

.... and now Creighton is out. It’s probably going to take either a miracle or the addition of several more ND/SD teams for this to happen.

Comment

What a mess. Creighton is only dropping out because of multiple positive tests within their team.

If this tournament doesn't happen, SDSU will basically not have a ooc schedule.

Comment

Dang. That Creighton game would have been a great opportunity to showcase the Jacks nationally. I hope the tourney organizers can find a decent team to sub in. There's not much time to work with.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

I have a feeling the whole thing may go good bye. (I have no insider knowledge.... just the feeling I get, teams dropping out, teams getting Covid. )

Comment

I'm guessing that ESPN needs the programing. Pulling the plug on the tourney would leave a lot of empty time for the nation's leading sports network to fill. Also, the other teams in the tourney probably are counting on these as major pre-conference games.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Sounds like Western Kentucky will replace Creighton.

Comment

I have 4 tickets for Wednesdays game to sell. Just selling for face value ($77/ticket).

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                            Sounds like Western Kentucky will replace Creighton.
                            WKU is in, and the brackets have been adjusted. The Jacks will now open against West Virginia. Good opportunity against a ranked team.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

WKU is in, and the brackets have been adjusted. The Jacks will now open against West Virginia. Good opportunity against a ranked team.
                              Sweet, we get a chance to play Huggy Bear! He's always entertaining as a coach. Obviously, a tough matchup. They play defense HARD!

Excitied to get this thing rolling!

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

So are we playing at 1 pm or 6 pm? The Crossover Classic website has not been updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X