No announcement yet.

2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBB game with Bradley is set for December 8th.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com...ball-schedule/

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacksSW View Post

SDSU basketball season ticket holders got a special link this morning to buy from a SDSU block of seats. I did get two but wow they were expensive! Just excited to see the boys play!
      i was going to get tickets for just Friday but had to get tickets for all 3 and i cant go Wed or Thur. So i will watch on TV

Comment

Ohio State is out due to Covid and the quarantine required upon return from SD. More to come? It’s hard to imagine colleges sending their teams to a state that is constantly breaking records and takes the “it is what it is” approach to the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          Ohio State is out due to Covid and the quarantine required upon return from SD. More to come? It’s hard to imagine colleges sending their teams to a state that is constantly breaking records and takes the “it is what it is” approach to the virus.
          If that is a state quarantine rule for Ohio, that would also presumably affect Dayton. Saw St. Mary rumored as a replacement for Ohio State.

Comment

I wonder if the Jacks would have even been able to play in the tourney at Kansas. https://www.keloland.com/keloland-co...hZ82vjAsm8CUkk
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If that is a state quarantine rule for Ohio, that would also presumably affect Dayton. Saw St. Mary rumored as a replacement for Ohio State.
              Dayton is out. Wichita State rumored to be next because of Kansas quarantine regulation.

Comment

Dayton is out. Wichita State rumored to be next because of Kansas quarantine regulation.

Just invite Augie to replace them
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/ag...94fe14f5f.html

Article stating that the tournament will not likely happen. Anyone heard any different?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/ag...94fe14f5f.html

Article stating that the tournament will not likely happen. Anyone heard any different?
                    Not clear if they mean that the tournament won't happen , or that Utah State isn't going to play in it.

Comment

Dakota Showcase will be a good add to the schedule, will be fun to see all the Dakota's get together early on!

CU MORTGAGE DIRECT DAKOTA SHOWCASE SCHEDULE
                      Thursday, December 10
                      5:30 p.m. – South Dakota vs. North Dakota
                      8 p.m. – South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State

Friday, December 11
                      5:30 p.m. – North Dakota vs. South Dakota State
                      8 p.m. – North Dakota State vs. South Dakota

Saturday, December 12
                      5:30 p.m. – North Dakota State vs. North Dakota
                      8 p.m. – South Dakota State vs. South Dakota

Comment

Not clear if they mean that the tournament won't happen , or that Utah State isn't going to play in it.
                        Seems like he was saying Utah State wouldn't play in it. But... turns out they are in.

Comment

Seems like he was saying Utah State wouldn't play in it. But... turns out they are in.

Comment

MBB Iowa State game scheduled for December 2nd.
                            https://www.amestrib.com/story/sport...12/6221936002/

Comment

Texas A&M dropped out of the tournament at the Pentagon. The tournament starts in 8 days. I can't imagine finding a team wanting to come to Sioux Falls right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                                Texas A&M dropped out of the tournament at the Pentagon. The tournament starts in 8 days. I can't imagine finding a team wanting to come to Sioux Falls right now.
                                Northern Iowa does

Comment

Working...
                                X