GDT: @ Vermillion, Home of the Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ Vermillion, Home of the Coyotes

And the students still look bored after their win. Well, they all still think their mascot is a llama, so they must not care that much. Good game, though.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      FINAL: USD 91, SDSU 89.

Defense let them down late. That bucket right before the half by USD was big..
      15 offensive bds USD were huge too. Too many second chances

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        And the students still look bored after their win. Well, they all still think their mascot is a llama, so they must not care that much. Good game, though.
        Was a good game. Can't wait for the Jacks to eliminate USD in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Strong finish for the Jacks -JUST short. Anybody remember that freebie offensive board put-back that USD got at the end of the half?

Anyway..... Give me 9,000 more fans in blue, Theisen and Hess and I'll feel pretty good if these two teams meet up in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            Strong finish for the Jacks -JUST short. Anybody remember that freebie offensive board put-back that USD got at the end of the half?

Anyway..... Give me 9,000 more fans in blue, Theisen and Hess and I'll feel pretty good if these two teams meet up in Sioux Falls.
            Agreed. I would be fine playing them in the 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Yep. Took 3 threes in a row for USD to barely beat SDSU on their home floor. I hope they meet in Sioux Falls. Hopefully it's the 2-7 game on Saturday night.

Now gonna cheer against ORU tonight. A loss tonight by them would put SDSU up 2 with 3 to go.

Comment

That's a nice arena they've got there. Good effort. Two or three defensive lapses made the difference. I like how the guys fought back and made a game of it.

Coach Smith was right in the interview after the game. Those last two makes by Daum were ridiculous.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Get Hess and Theisen back healthy. Hopefully Reed can step up his game consistently like he did today. If that happens I'd feel pretty good about the chances in Sioux Falls. Want to avoid NDSU in the first round, but would be happy playing USD or anyone else.

Big game against IUPUI on Wed.

Comment

Personally, looking at how the season is going, I'm hoping for a 6 or 7 seed to avoid playing the 1 seed. It's looking like NDSU will end up with the 1 seed and USD/ Denver with 2 and 3. I feel like those are our best bets to continue the season in the tournament.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                      Personally, looking at how the season is going, I'm hoping for a 6 or 7 seed to avoid playing the 1 seed. It's looking like NDSU will end up with the 1 seed and USD/ Denver with 2 and 3. I feel like those are our best bets to continue the season in the tournament.
                      7 seed. Win and you get a day off

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Yep. Took 3 threes in a row for USD to barely beat SDSU on their home floor. I hope they meet in Sioux Falls. Hopefully it's the 2-7 game on Saturday.
                        Don't completely disagree, especially with Daum a little off and Hess/Theisen out, but also remember it took an unconscious shooting half from Reed for us to be in the game.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Mooney was kind of unconscious there at the end too. It was a mistake to not be in his face on that last one, regardless of how far out he was. Make him beat you off the dribble and expect help from your team mates if he does get by you.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post

Almost forgot about that. Perfect!
                            Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              Or you could get a 6 seed and have the whole crowd to yourself on Sunday.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

TJ say anything about when he expects theisen or hess back?

Comment

Working...
                                X