Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Replacing Nagy: Who Ya Got?

Originally posted by SuperJack303 View Post
    Found something interesting, Family friend of T.J.'s wife, fellow UNO women's basketball coach, Brittany Lange tweeted the following: So much good news swirling around today! Can't stop smiling about the future for all those involved #rightfit
    If true, Nick's Burgers should welcome him by unveiling their newest creation -- "The T.J. Otzelburger" -- a mozzarella cheese-stuffed burger with Tomato and Jalapeno, all on a pretzel bun

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      http://www.wtmj.com/sports/college/e...lavall-jackson

Article out of Milwaukee that says TJ was initially offered the job there before the search committee was overruled by the Chancelor. Interesting...
      Hmmm,

Comment

Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
        Hmmm,
        Are you excited to become a Jacks fan?!?! Welcome!

Comment

Also a little known fact that Brittany Lange grew up in Sac City, IA (Telly's hometown). So I find this very intriguing.

Originally posted by SuperJack303 View Post
          Found something interesting, Family friend of T.J.'s wife, fellow UNO women's basketball coach, Brittany Lange tweeted the following: So much good news swirling around today! Can't stop smiling about the future for all those involved #rightfit

Comment

What does this mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JacksRiseUp View Post

What does this mean?

intriguing, to say the least.... hmmmm... ??????????????

Comment

What does this mean?

He currently does not have a job.

As Jacks1 would soon report he is now following two TCU horned frog Twitter accounts.

Comment

What does this mean?

It was already concluded that Miller wasn't going to be on the new staff at UNLV. Unless Otzelberger has a change of heart, I'm thinking he's the next SDSU HC. Zimmer doesn't take his tweets lightly, I trust that he is correct.

Comment

Maybe we get both of them Otzelberger as HC and Miller as AC?

Comment

The rumor mill seems to be coalescing around TJ Otzelberger as the new head coach of the Jackrabbits. I just received communication from a guy who's judgment I trust. He is well acquainted with Otzelberger, can't say enough good about him, and he says there are strong indications he's the guy. My friend knows a lot more about coaching and recruiting than me (okay, that doesn't take much) and his comments convince me more than anything I've read.

I also heard from a nephew who is an Iowa State engineering grad. He's convinced Otzelberger is great and is coming to SDSU. And he expressed great disappointment that his alma mater is losing Otzelberger. The nephew, graduated high school in South Dakota and if he had to pick a team in SD, he'd be a Jackrabbit fan -- but the nephew told me that if SDSU hires away Otzelberger from ISU, he (nephew) will become a Coyote fan. That's strong words!

I gotta tell you, when I heard from my friend as described above, that was convincing. If he says Otzelberger would be a great hire, I'm going with that.

Sure hope we get a formal announcement tomorrow or Thursday!

Comment

This looks pretty good to me.

http://m.cyclones.com/mobile/ViewArt...b_oem_id=10700
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          His wife ( Alison Lacey) was quite a player at Iowa State and was drafted #10 in 2010 WNBA Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            Are you excited to become a Jacks fan?!?! Welcome!
                            Absolutely!

Comment

So what is the correct pronunciation of our likely new coach? Aht or Oat zelberger? Excited for the decision to finally be made and have the men;s program start preparing for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Borderboy View Post
                                So what is the correct pronunciation of our likely new coach? Aht or Oat zelberger? Excited for the decision to finally be made and have the men;s program start preparing for next season.

Ahtzelberger Seems to go by coach Otz

Comment

Working...
                                X