Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    You can go anywhere from there . . . but it will cost you.
    Found tickets for under $500. Now i just gotta find a sucker to go with or meet me there!

Comment

Jacks fans....find a way to get to this. You wont regret it.

Comment

NDSU was a 12 two years ago when they beat Oklahoma.

It can be done.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The 5 seeds were: Maryland, Baylor, Purdue, Indiana. (Big 10!).

Sagarin rankings were: #9 Purdue; #11 Indiana; #20 Maryland; #24 Baylor. SDSU at #86.

Pomeroy had them as #10 Purdue, #14 Indiana; #23 Maryland; #24 Baylor. SDSU at #80.

5 vs. 12 are 80-44 in the tournament.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            The 5 seeds were: Maryland, Baylor, Purdue, Indiana. (Big 10!).

Sagarin rankings were: #9 Purdue; #11 Indiana; #20 Maryland; #24 Baylor. SDSU at #86.

Pomeroy had them as #10 Purdue, #14 Indiana; #23 Maryland; #24 Baylor. SDSU at #80.

5 vs. 12 are 80-44 in the tournament.

So we could have been the second 12 seed. Overall I'm pretty happy with that.

Comment

Bookings to Spokane is 1200 miles, College Park to Spokane is 2500 miles. I thought the lower seed is always closer to home.

Comment

I assume this will not be a mid-day game (here in the central time zone). Has a time been announced or hinted at?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  So we could have been the second 12 seed. Overall I'm pretty happy with that.
                  The complete seed list had SDSU at #50

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    I assume this will not be a mid-day game (here in the central time zone). Has a time been announced or hinted at?
                    I am guessing a later game since it is in Spokane. They need to stretch the games to late night and the west coast would give the earlier games starting later and the 1-4 seed games might be the earlier games.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We arent getting much love from anyone. Maryland lost at Minnesota, we won at Minnesota easily. Maryland beat Illinois St by by 11, we beat them on the road by 16. Its a 12/5 and who knows what will happen. But its fun we are talking about this and the school down south isnt. And we will be doing this again tommorrow night too.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        We arent getting much love from anyone. Maryland lost at Minnesota, we won at Minnesota easily. Maryland beat Illinois St by by 11, we beat them on the road by 16. Its a 12/5 and who knows what will happen. But its fun we are talking about this and the school down south isnt. And we will be doing this again tommorrow night too.
                        Good. The more SDSU gets talked down and the more Maryland gets talked up this next week, the better it is for the Jackrabbits IMHO.

I loved seeing one of the CBS guys picking Maryland for their final 4.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I prefer we get ignored and don't get picked by any of the pundits. The lack of attention is good. The Jackrabbits can beat an over confident Maryland team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                            Any team that can get goophed can also get jacked!
                            The only catch is Diamond Stone did not play in the Gopher game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              The only catch is Diamond Stone did not play in the Gopher game.
                              And Marshall didn't play vs Gophers

Comment

Fran Fraschilla saying the game will be close but has Maryland moving on. They did a breakdown of the game on ESPNU during The Experts

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 2m2 minutes ago
                                South Dakota State is very good. Can handle and shoot... Stretch you out if you play big. Hard game for Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X