The Summit League Tournament-SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU Golden Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Summit League Tournament-SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU Golden Eagles

I think the biggest thing this team has missed this year is Reed's shooting. He hasn't been the same since the Utah game.

C'mon men...lets get this done.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Jacks up 1 with :18

Deondre shooting 1 FT after timeout.

Comment

Parks. Why bother playing him tonight?
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

How much fun is 3 more years of Mike Daum going to be to watch?

Comment

Daum. Period. Period. Period. Everybody else was awful. One man with so much heart and desire and talent. Good on you, kid. Good on you.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

JACKS WIN JACKS win!!!!

Holy s%%#

Comment

Daumination. I wasn't impressed with anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  JACKS WIN JACKS win!!!!

Holy s%%#
                  This needs to be the Argus headline tomorrow. Anything else won't sum up this game.

Comment

#cardiacjacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                      #cardiacjacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      State had no business winning this game, but somehow they pulled it out. Here's to hoping we won't have to go through two more games like this one. Otherwise we'll be giving out money to the Avera Heart Hospital

Comment

Not gonna lie. I have up on the team with 15 minutes left. I thought we had nothing. No desire and no heart. Thank goodness we had Daum. Better learn fast from this.

Comment

I hope we continue to **** on every player on this team that isn't Daum on here. That's fun.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Complete Daumination!! Marshall and Parks did not play well. Reed got abused on the defensive end by their 4's and missed a couple of open 3's that would have been huge. Thiesen didn't hurt us, he played like he normally does.... Once Conley fouled out we were able to start winning on the glass which fueled the comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I hope we continue to **** on every player on this team that isn't Daum on here. That's fun.
                              I don't agree with you a whole lot.....but you are spot on here. Some of our very worst fans reside on this board.

Comment

What is exciting game I really enjoyed the great play of Mike Daum. So happy I came up for the game and tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X