Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Lucky to be only down by 4 with the way the 1st half went.
    Not luck. Jacks are a much better team. They played like hot garbage and still hung around.

Comment

Decent recovery - thanks to Marshall. It sure would have been nice to have a few of those missed FT go in. At least there is still a chance of pulling off a win. Not necessarily a good one.

Kasperbauer has been held in check. That's a credit to the SDSU defense. I'd expect that he'll find a way to heat up. We are going to have to get the offense going.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Decent recovery - thanks to Marshall. It sure would have been nice to have a few of those missed FT go in. At least there is still a chance of pulling off a win. Not necessarily a good one.

Kasperbauer has been held in check. That's a credit to the SDSU defense. I'd expect that he'll find a way to heat up. We are going to have to get the offense going.
        Missed free throws kind of balanced out - USD couldn't hit them either.

Comment

Parks is playing really good defense on Kasperbaur, so I'll give him a pass for his offense. Marshall was as awful in the first 17 minutes as he was awesome the last 3 minutes. Hopefully George doesn't cool down over the halftime break.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Air balled a 3 early; hopefully his confidence recovers. We need him.
            His shot is a hot mess. Even on free throws it looks like he thinks it isn't going in as soon as it leaves his hands.

Comment

At least we arent down 20. Thats been our MO down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                Parks is playing really good defense on Kasperbaur, so I'll give him a pass for his offense. Marshall was as awful in the first 17 minutes as he was awesome the last 3 minutes. Hopefully George doesn't cool down over the halftime break.
                I have never seen Parks be so passive on offense - a year ago we were complaining he shot too much, but that hasn't been a problem lately.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  His shot is a hot mess. Even on free throws it looks like he thinks it isn't going in as soon as it leaves his hands.
                  Either he is doing an AMAZING job of defense and rebounding or the options on the bench are really poor. This is why I'd love to see Flatten get back. He might not play much, but he could possibly grab a few minutes from Telly and provide a spark.

Comment

Tellinghuisen nails the 3 and gets fouled. Makes the FT

Jacks have taken the lead at 34-32.

Comment

Speak of the devil....4 point play by Telly!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Either he is doing an AMAZING job of defense and rebounding or the options on the bench are really poor. This is why I'd love to see Flatten get back. He might not play much, but he could possibly grab a few minutes from Telly and provide a spark.
                        If Theisen could play two minutes without fouling, you could play him and Daum together, especially when USD has two bigs in the game.

Comment

And Parks drills a 3.

Jacks lead 39-35

Comment

This looks like the sdsu team I know. Good start to the half.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

15:44 left in the half.

SDSU leads 44-38; Daum is up to 12 points. Jacks are 5-14 from deep.

Comment

Great start!

Comment

Working...
                                X