GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Excellent road win. The Jacks' bench players came up big. They scored something like 30 points.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      Excellent road win. The Jacks' bench players came up big. They scored something like 30 points.
      I think it was 50.

Great great win! We havent had the best performances in that building. Looked good need to carry momentum into Saturday.

Comment

I see Flatten was in uniform tonight...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          I see Flatten was in uniform tonight...
          I also noticed that. That is a good sign. Another thing I noticed was that Doyle wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            I also noticed that. That is a good sign. Another thing I noticed was that Doyle wasn't there.
            I haven't seen Doyle suited at a road game in awhile. Is he on scholarship?
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I'm fairly certain that he is on scholarship. If players are on scholarship and not red-shirting they should be at all away games imo.

Comment

"Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

I apologize, I posted the highlight video before watching it. It is all ORU highlights...what else would one expect from that school?
                  "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Those dudes on ESPN3 kept talking about the ORU positives even when they were down 20 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                      I'm glad someone posted this because there are a couple of schools in the conference that does this. Western IL does the same thing. Maybe our Media personnel can evaluate and consider the doing the same thing. Personally, I like seeing replays where both teams are featured especially if it's a close game and you see the runs that contributed to the win or loss. ORU and Western IL are guilty of this not sure of any other schools in the conference who does this.

If you read a WIU recap it barely mentions the team that just beat them. Not only that but think about the selfish attitude that goes into making a one sided video such as this especially if you've lost the game. With all of the good things you see in the video you would have thought they won the game!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        I think it was 50.

Great great win! We havent had the best performances in that building. Looked good need to carry momentum into Saturday.
                        It was 40 - average your two numbers and you are right on. Regardless, it was huge to get that kind of contribution from that many players off the bench. If Daum doesn't end up being selected conference 6th Player of the Year, they need to do an investigation.

Comment

Nice win! The ESPN3 feed is free and that's what it usually seems to be worth imo. The announcers were just awful. Makes you appreciate more what SDSU has in terms of "fair and honest" reporting. I saw a really confident team tonight with Bittle back and everyone back to their usual roles. That's a great win going into USD (I'm assuming that's University of San Diego) according to the clown show announcers last night. And if there were 1,000 people in the stands....must be a recruiting deal as if to say, "see people care about BB here"....
                          Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
                            Nice win! The ESPN3 feed is free and that's what it usually seems to be worth imo. The announcers were just awful. Makes you appreciate more what SDSU has in terms of "fair and honest" reporting. I saw a really confident team tonight with Bittle back and everyone back to their usual roles. That's a great win going into USD (I'm assuming that's University of San Diego) according to the clown show announcers last night. And if there were 1,000 people in the stands....must be a recruiting deal as if to say, "see people care about BB here"....
                            I disagree. Not a fan of the play by play guy but the color guy seems to know his stuff. He's young, colorful and knowledgeable and brings a lot of energy. I liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Those dudes on ESPN3 kept talking about the ORU positives even when they were down 20 pts.
                              I've seen bigger comebacks, you haven't??

Comment

He is on scholarship and he was at the NDSU game.

Comment

Working...
                                X