Re: GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Jacks bench looks really good tonight.

Jacks lead 78-58 with 4 min left.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Jacks bench looks really good tonight.

Jacks lead 78-58 with 4 min left.
      It's nice that when we have everyone back, we just go so much deeper. I was not expecting good things tonight and am pleasantly surprised.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Excellent win

Comment

Final: SDSU 86, Oral Roberts 74.

Marshall lead with 18 points. Daum added 15 and 7. Moffitt with 11 points and Bittle with 8.

Jacks shot 51.5%. The bench scored 40 points.

The Jacks (15-5, 4-2) are at USD on Saturday.

Comment

Was Bittle offered by Oral Roberts? What's the story on that?
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Official attendance: 3,361

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Official attendance: 3,361
                They exaggerated by about 3100

Comment

Wow. Very nice win. Just got home and this is a great surprise.
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Was Bittle offered by Oral Roberts? What's the story on that?
                    I think he was offered a walk-on. Jake and his dad watched the SDSU game against Baylor, Big Dance game, and that's when he made his mind up. That's as much as I recall. I notice he gave the ORU Coach a big hug. So no doubt he knows him.

Comment

Good win. Couple of thoughts: 1) No free throw attempts by the starting 5? Not sure I've ever seen that before. 2) 4 pts & 0 rebs isn't good enough for Telly. Not sure what other options there are...
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

If someone would have told me that Parks and Tellinghuisen would combine for 12 points and the Jacks would have a 20 point lead with two minutes left, I would have had a hard time believing them. Daum, Moffitt and King coming off the bench lets Nagy control the starters minutes better. It was nice to see King and Moffitt get their offensive games going again.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          They exaggerated by about 3100
                          It is always hard to see those people behind the camera.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great game tonight. It's amazing how one player back can change everything. Everyone looked more comfortable in their role tonight. Great win. Let's get another one Saturday Rabbits!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              I think he was offered a walk-on. Jake and his dad watched the SDSU game against Baylor, Big Dance game, and that's when he made his mind up. That's as much as I recall. I notice he gave the ORU Coach a big hug. So no doubt he knows him.
                              That story is correct. My friend & I sat next to Jake and his dad during the UNLV/Colorado game after our game against Baylor. We discussed Jake's story (who, why, where & how) and he informed us that he was going to be a Rabbit. It brings back great memories from The Pit....

Go Rabbits!

Comment

GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Seven games. That's how many this original "starting five" have started together. Welcome back Bittle! Not only is there a return of the skills that come with a senior all-conference guard, there are also suddenly some options on the bench and fresher legs down the stretch. Significant.

Comment

Working...
                                X