GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

The Jackrabbits picked up their first win at Mabee Center in 2015. Emegano will be healthy and ready tonight. ORU has been hot winning 3 in a row. they beat the Bison at Tulsa and won against IUPUI and WIU on the road. They like to score lots of points as they average 77.7 points per game. There will be 4000-6000 screaming seats in Mabee. ESPN3 will be televising and the viewers will get a look at crowd. Hopefully Nagy will have players ready for this game. It will be great if Bittle returns to action as well. If the Jackrabbits can shoot 40% and win the rebounding, I will expect a W tonight. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:Jackrabbits @ Golden Eagles

There were 8,000 people there yesterday to see and hear Donald Trump.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Bittle is not participating in the shoot around in this picture just tweeted out. https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...34976328024064

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Bittle is not participating in the shoot around in this picture just tweeted out. https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...34976328024064
        Can not tell from the picture.

Comment

Jeezubs...looks like there is already about 4k in the stands...and the game isn't even for another 6 hours!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

So i'm assuming ORU has a tendency to inflate their attendance figures given the tone of this thread!

I don't look for a lot out of Jake but I agree with others who like his calming influence if he plays. Their guard (Obewhatever) might go for 40 based on our ability to defend but I like our ability to spread the scoring around. Parks and Marshall have to play better than Sunday for sure.

Jacks by 3 82-79.
            Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
              So i'm assuming ORU has a tendency to inflate their attendance figures given the tone of this thread!
              Yeah, like by orders of magnitude.

To be honest the reported attendance is probably closer to the number of empty seats.

Comment

Bittle is playing tonight. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Bittle is playing tonight. Go Jacks!
                  Limited minutes? Will he be starting?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    Limited minutes? Will he be starting?
                    Not sure on the minutes but he's suppose to start

Comment

The game is near Jake's home turf, so it would make sense to start him, if possible. I'm guessing he'll attract a lot of family and friends to the game.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        The game is near Jake's home turf, so it would make sense to start him, if possible. I'm guessing he'll attract a lot of family and friends to the game.
                        Conditioning has to be a problem for awhile, so you would expect that he would play some short stretches and hopefully not overdo things too quickly.

Comment

SDSU starters: Marshall, Parks, Bittle, Tellinghuisen, Theisen

Comment

11:53 left in the first half.

SDSU leads 12-11.

Theisen with 6 points.

Comment

7:38 left in the first half.

SDSU leads 20-15; Marshall and Theisen both with two 3PM each.

Comment

Working...
                              X