GDT:SDSU vs IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:SDSU vs IPFW

The walking wounded take on the undefeated Mastodons. This is a very important game in order to put a loss on the Mastodons and not fall 2 games out of first place. Protecting Frost is also important Go Jacks!!
    http://www.argusleader.com/story/blo...ayne/78740526/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:SDSU vs IPFW

Big game for the team tonight. Hope we can keep the home winning streak going. Going to take a gutty effort.

Comment

We are going to need some Frost Arena magic to get this win. Someone other than Daum will have to find a little confidence on offense and let it rip.

A stretch of four very difficult games starts here. If the Jacks don't play better than they have been it could easily be a 1-3 or 0-4 run. Prepare yourselves!

Comment

Go figure the posters on this board see an 0-4 stretch for the Jacks. Jacks will be just fine. 74-68 Jacks tonight.
        Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Beating SDSU in Frost is a very hard thing to do. I like the Jacks chances tonight even without Bittle. The team will be ready to play despite some lingering injuries. Have to remember just about every team at this point in the season are dealing with some sort of injuries. They just have to play through them. SDSU has yet to lose back-to-back games this season. No reason to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
            Go figure the posters on this board see an 0-4 stretch for the Jacks. Jacks will be just fine. 74-68 Jacks tonight.
            The realist in me thinks 2-2 over the next 4 isn't out of the question. Tough home game followed by three tough road games. Couple that with how we've been playing and it isn't hard to see us having a rough stretch.

Hoping they can get some of that early season swagger back and go 3-1 or 4-0!

Comment

I just decided I am headed to Brookings to watch this game. Who's with me? I think out team needs some home cooking as far as a nice crowd in their home court to get them going.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                I just decided I am headed to Brookings to watch this game. Who's with me? I think out team needs some home cooking as far as a nice crowd in their home court to get them going.

See ya there!

Comment

Here we go SDSU fans. Jackrabbit fans assemble!
                  https://youtu.be/MPpiCdt5aC8

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

GDT:SDSU vs IPFW

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
                    I just said that it is possible if the level of play is similar to what we saw on the homestand and at IUPUI. Hopefully that won't be an issue, but this 4-game stretch is as tough as they come.

Comment

Bittle out tonight and very doubtful for Saturday at NDSU.

Comment

Zim reporting that Mo Evans not dressed. Huge.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Zim reporting that Mo Evans not dressed. Huge.
                          Apparently, he didn't even make the trip, according to the videocast.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks starting Daum and Theisen. Moffitt out of the starting lineup.

Telly, Parks, Marshall the other starters.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Jacks starting Daum and Theisen. Moffitt out of the starting lineup.

Telly, Parks, Marshall the other starters.
                              Like it. Go big and bring Moffitt off bench. Also assume this moves Telly to the 3 spot. Kudos to Nagy for shaking things up.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X