Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: Minnesota Golden Gophers

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    I know it's a dream and most times dreams aren't reality. RealTimeRPI.com's game predictor has the Rabbits going 27-1 in the regular season. It sure is fun to dream.

http://www.realtimerpi.com/ncaab/433_Men.html?S.+Dakota

Go Rabbits!
    What's our NCAA seed if something like that would happen?

What about 2 losses?

3 losses?

Fun to think about that stuff.

Comment

I'd love for us to be fully healthy for conference season. That's all I want at this point. We could have a 9-10 man rotation when it's all said and done, with really good, capable players. But we have to be healthy.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        I'd love for us to be fully healthy for conference season. That's all I want at this point. We could have a 9-10 man rotation when it's all said and done, with really good, capable players. But we have to be healthy.
        No doubt. If we can stay healthy skys the limit.

Even if healthy I suspect we lose at least 3 conference games and maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          I know it's a dream and most times dreams aren't reality. RealTimeRPI.com's game predictor has the Rabbits going 27-1 in the regular season. It sure is fun to dream.

http://www.realtimerpi.com/ncaab/433_Men.html?S.+Dakota

Go Rabbits!
          This site is a bit more realistic, which shows the highest probability of us going 23-5 and chances of us going 27-1 is 0.35%. It also gives a better than 25% chance of finishing with 4 or fewer losses, which if we won the tournament and finished 27-4 going into selection Sunday, could give a nice tourney seed.

We are favored in every remaining game, with the closest being 1.4 pts against Texas Tech.

Comment

I have been listening to KFAN (Twin Cities Sports talk Radio) all day in my office as I catch up on paperwork. We have been getting some great run on the radio. There is a consensus that SDSU was the better team last night and that the Gophers are indeed a mess. This is good for PR and definetely doesn't hurt recruiting. This may not be a top 10 or top 5 win for us, but it has definitely been beneficial for the program.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Exactly. No at-large bids are coming the Summit League's way without some more NCAA tourney wins, probably need a sweet 16 appearance or two. Conference RPI alone isn't going to make the Summit a multibid league. So, nice to win non-conference games but the focus has to be on getting healthy for the Summit conference slate and most importantly the tourney.

The tourney is really all that matters, that's it.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The Gophers played #1 Mich St tough today. (Although they wont be #1 in next weeks poll) It ended up an 8 point win but the Gophers were down 2 with under 5 to go.

Comment

Working...
                X