GDT: @ Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ Illinois State

These announcers are keeping me entertained. That one that sounds like he is from Texas is priceless! I can't stop laughing.
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      Daum can shoot the 3. He is really good offensively. The only post players the Jacks have that can't shoot are Devine (he showed a little in HS) and Doyle.
      Sounds great. He's going to be quite a player. I didn't know he could shoot the three, too.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
        These announcers are keeping me entertained. That one that sounds like he is from Texas is priceless! I can't stop laughing.
        He sounds like my 80 year old neighbor when he has his teeth out.

Comment

I was worried last year how the offense was going to be and this year. Didn't need to worry. This offense seem crazy effective and play a high level of D. This could be an exciting year for sdsu basketball.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by gpirner View Post
            Their message board is in full meltdown mode. Comical
            Apparently basketball in SD is supposed to be pretty poor.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

19 points is almost nothing to overcome in a half. Can't let up.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

62-37 at the under 16.

Comment

The refs can swallow their whistles anytime....this is getting old. All the players are getting tired of it.

Comment

"SDSU got the better end of the foul there; he was about to power slam one home!"
                    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Lead holding steady at 27. Announcer says of ISU "they're being outplayed by a better team".

I have to agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching this team play, It's really gonna torque me off when we can't do diddly and lose to NDSU.

Comment

I wonder what the proximity Normal is to Geneva....it would be fun if Loudon Vollbrecht was able to make this game.

Comment

If Daum can master that fadeaway, he will be a force.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

how was that not a charge?

Comment

3:41 to play,

SDSU 78, Illinois State 60.

Comment

Working...
                                X