GDT: @ Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ Illinois State

Jacks spreading it around. Marshalls got a 3, Telly's got a deuce, Bittle's got a deuce, Moffit's got a deuce up 13-6 on 6-8 shooting

Under 16 TO.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Jacks up 20-13 at the under 12. Marshall's hit a couple 3's now. I Missed the last few minutes of the game...
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sounds like we are getting the rebounds.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Illinois St likes the three ball...not sure I've seen them take a two yet...

Comment

Jacks are out hustling them

Comment

31-20 'rabbits under 8.

I'm liking what I'm seeing. A few steals, hitting the boards pretty well...

Comment

We look right at home against this MVC team. Setting the tone and pace.

How about Daum tonight? The more I see of him the more I think we'll be set at the post position for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  We look right at home against this MVC team. Setting the tone and pace.

How about Daum tonight? The more I see of him the more I think we'll be set at the post position for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Really like the way Daum's playing.

Comment

It's going to be a long, boring year of basketball for everyone if the officials keep calling 1.5 fouls per minute all year. I watched a Wichita State game last week: 66 fouls.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                      Really like the way Daum's playing.
                      Is his style of play a bit like dykstra? Good moves in the post but good touch on his shot? Good range on his shot? Good passer?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Is his style of play a bit like dykstra? Good moves in the post but good touch on his shot? Good range on his shot? Good passer?
                        Looks to me like Daum is more of a true post player. Great footwork with his back to the hoop and a soft touch from 8' in.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

SDSU getting sloppy, ISU clamping down on D.

Telly hits a three. missed the score at the under 4.

*edit - 40-28 Jacks at the under 4.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            His shot looks good. He's got great footwork and moves really well, just needs to keep adding muscle.

Comment

What a hackfest.

Comment

I though he shot the 3 a bit in high school. He was one of the guys I was really looking forward to see how he contributes.

Comment

Working...
                                X