Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLT Championship: Jackrabbits vs. The Bizon

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Umm yeah I do. It wasn't a great display of basketball. Do you honestly think other people outside the region would enjoy a a game with bad offense and one team doing a dribble weave for 30 seconds before they finally take a shot? Like I said when we beat western it was the same thing. But its just my opinion so don't have to agree with it.
    lol...total expected response...you suck only because you lose to us, had tou beat us or anyone else you would have been great

have a great offseason

oh yeah our poor offense beat you twice this year and we also have more NCAA wins, but yeah we suck
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      Just got home and am still stunned. LA was filthy cold blooded. Filthy.

I'm pretty much to the point where I assume playing NDSU in anything, football, basketball, wrestling, volleyball, baseball will result in a fat ole mark in the loss column.
      Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      We are to NDSU as what USD is to us. Sigh.
      It took you guys this long??

Comment

Just a game. It sucks we lost. You can second guess all you want, not going to change the outcome. Move on people. But with that being said....I really wish someone would have hurled a chair at those refs, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
          Nah, it was the wrestling match a few weeks ago that really made me start believing that. Beat whatever rank Stanford one night, then sure as crap lose to the bison the next time out.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I have nothing really to add other than any chance we merge this thread with the football playoff loss to these ****ers thread?

This gutshot feeling I'm experiencing for the past 2 hours is exactly the same as 4 months ago.
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Nah, it was the wrestling match a few weeks ago that really made me start believing that. Beat whatever rank Stanford one night, then sure as crap lose to the bison the next time out.
              SDSU athletics isn't going to get any closer anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                No. I've just been in a state of denial.

Comment

Congrats on a great season SDSU. I hope you do some damage in the NIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Twentysix View Post
                    Congrats on a great season SDSU. I hope you do some damage in the NIT.
                    I will echo those thoughts, it was a battle tonight and a very fun atmosphere to be a part of. We had two classic games in postseason this year and both came down to the final seconds, we are competing with each other at a high level. This has become a really great rivalry in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                      I will echo those thoughts, it was a battle tonight and a very fun atmosphere to be a part of. We had two classic games in postseason this year and both came down to the final seconds, we are competing with each other at a high level. This has become a really great rivalry in my opinion.
                      Congratulations to the Bison on the win too, and hope you make to the 16 round or better. With that deliberate style of offense and good defense you win games. I think we should have started the full court defense sooner.

Comment

In my opinion a full court press wasn't the answer. Alexander would've created easier shots for their offense. State needed to show on the dribble hand off. Especially when the shot clock was under 15 seconds. State just made it way too easy to get the ball back to Alexander with the shot clock running down.

Two years ago SDSU had the best player on the floor and we went dancing. Last night NDSU had the best player on the floor and he played great......

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                          In my opinion a full court press wasn't the answer. Alexander would've created easier shots for their offense. State needed to show on the dribble hand off. Especially when the shot clock was under 15 seconds. State just made it way too easy to get the ball back to Alexander with the shot clock running down.

Two years ago SDSU had the best player on the floor and we went dancing. Last night NDSU had the best player on the floor and he played great......

Go Rabbits!
                          I believe this is why I never received any opportunities to coach. I like your reply.

Comment

Last night's championship game was one dictated by the deliberate, slow Bison pace. It's fitting that the Bison pull it out with a 1 point win. Jacks had multiple good opportunities at the end to pull it out, but bricked rather than swish.

Best of continuing success at the NCAA, Bison. Best of getting back to the successes found at Frost and first two Summit Tourney games in the NIT, Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              Last night's championship game was one dictated by the deliberate, slow Bison pace. It's fitting that the Bison pull it out with a 1 point win. Jacks had multiple good opportunities at the end to pull it out, but bricked rather than swish.

Best of continuing success at the NCAA, Bison. Best of getting back to the successes found at Frost and first two Summit Tourney games in the NIT, Jacks.
                              Does our record warrant a invitation to the NIT? Or do we end up in one those other tournaments? I guess we will find out in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Does our record warrant a invitation to the NIT? Or do we end up in one those other tournaments? I guess we will find out in the next few days.
                                Auto bid to the NIT
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X