Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Oral Roberts Golden Eagles

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Maybe a 14 seed. Likely a 15 seed in my opinion. The Summit League is down this year.
    League may be down but there still plenty of worse teams out there.

Here is ESPN.com Nitty Gritty that has us as a 14 seed with a 92 RPI. We beat USD and win the tourney and you're looking at a high 70's RPI which should put us high 14, low 13 seed. Get a few upsets in other leagues and we could get a 13.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Is there a checklist of items that the committee follows to grade each team? Does the RPI factor in the grade? There are a few more wins needed before the committee will be looking at the Jackrabbits. It is a long week with only one game and we need to have some conversation.
      Jerry Palm put out a good piece today on what data the committee considers relevant. In the article is another link to each "team sheet" that the NCAA keeps. The Jacks is on page 88.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-and-what-isnt

Comment

This thread has taken a detour into seeding that is making me uncomfortable. Cart way before horse, please don't jinx the Jacks! Take care of bidness first then worry about seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          This thread has taken a detour into seeding that is making me uncomfortable. Cart way before horse, please don't jinx the Jacks! Take care of bidness first then worry about seeds.
          Jerry Palm has SDSU projected as a 16 seed against Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            I'm glad the athletic department has started posting the post-game presser video with the transition happening at the Argus. However, I will say I miss hearing the comments from the opposing coach. I used to enjoy that part of Terry's videos almost more than hearing from Nagy or AJ and it allowed us to get a sense of the other personalities in the league.
            Yup, me too.
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              Jerry Palm has SDSU projected as a 16 seed against Gonzaga.
              Getting out my stake to drive it through the JinxSpeculation.

Comment

Working...
              X