Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruits

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    And I wasn't aware George had missed any significant time while at Wisconsin.
    Isn't that how he kinda landed in our lap? Got hurt (concussion?) and then was out of the rotation by the time he was cleared...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Isn't that how he kinda landed in our lap? Got hurt (concussion?) and then was out of the rotation by the time he was cleared...
      I was asking about significant time that would lead to a medical redshirt, not a few games (4), which I think he missed w/ the concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I was asking about significant time that would lead to a medical redshirt, not a few games (4), which I think he missed w/ the concussion.
        I thought he missed most of a season with some ailment. I could be wrong though. The important part is he hasn't missed TWO seasons with injury so a medical redshirt is not an option.

Comment

He missed 4 games with a concussion, then just had trouble finding playing time after that.

Comment

Here's to hoping the Jacks take a pass on Dearing. He had two offers coming out of high school. Pretty much the entire state of Mn saw the Wis offer as a way to win favor for one of his AAU teammates in Rashad Vaughn. He was just an okay HS player at Minnetonka. No where near the player George is nor is he as athletic as say Flatten. I don't mind the transfer concept at all and think we will be a school upper midwest kids will consider based on our success and future. Better options for the Jacks than this player.
            Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Was there another commit other than Loudon Vollbrecht?
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not according to.....

http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/south-dakota-state

Comment

I'm betting that Nagy is waiting on a grad transfer and/or JUCO guard.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    I'm betting that Nagy is waiting on a grad transfer and/or JUCO guard.
                    A grad transfer/juco guard seems to be a good way to bet, given what we'll have back next year.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      A grad transfer/juco guard seems to be a good way to bet, given what we'll have back next year.

Big 10 transfer I predict.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                        Big 10 transfer I predict.
                        They would have to sit out a year. I think we need a PG that can play immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Unless they are a 5th year transfer playing immediately. Check rosters.

Comment

A grad transfer point guard would be ideal considering we'll have a just a red shirt freshman a true sophomore who is really a combo guard to fill the vacancies left by Marshall and Moffitt.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

10-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

You know something we don't?

I looked at Wisconsins roster and then Nebraska's but then realized I'm just guessing. Lots of kids out there.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X