Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Series record against the next top team? IF both teams were to win out, SDSU would have the advantage being 2-0 against USD.
    You mean ORU, not USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      You mean ORU, not USD.

NDSU beat ORU in Fargo. So they would be 2-0 against the eagles if they win out just like SDSU. The question stated who would have the tie-breaker if both NDSU and SDSU win out. I misread it the first time. So it should come down to USD since the Bison are 1-1 and the Jacks would be 2-0. Right?

In reality, it will probably come down to ORU with the Bison more than likely losing in Tulsa.

Comment

In reality, it will probably come down to ORU with the Bison more than likely losing in Tulsa.
        I will believe this scenario when I hear the score. Bison this and Bison that. Hell the bison just might win Power Ball tonight. Its like as though they need the money.

Comment

NDSU beat ORU in Fargo. So they would be 2-0 against the eagles if they win out just like SDSU. The question stated who would have the tie-breaker if both NDSU and SDSU win out. I misread it the first time. So it should come down to USD since the Bison are 1-1 and the Jacks would be 2-0. Right?

I got you. You are correct.

I don't see either team winning out.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

For us, I think our chances are very good to win the next three (WIU on the road, NDSU and ORU in Frost). That would bring us to the USD game down there. For the Bison, they have to come down to Frost, play IPFW and IUPUI at home, and then close out on the road at ORU. Going to be an interesting two weeks!

Comment

I'm not sure USD is going to finish ahead of Denver either. That would affect the NDSU/SDSU tiebreaker. There is a lot of season to go, there will be a couple more surprises. Watch out for FW too.

Comment

Some one said it got ugly at the end, and how true. Telly was purposely pushed to the floor while going up for a layup and looked to the refs for an intentional and did not get it. That call should have been made, but we won. So maybe next time, Telly will get his call.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Some one said it got ugly at the end, and how true. Telly was purposely pushed to the floor while going up for a layup and looked to the refs for an intentional and did not get it. That call should have been made, but we won. So maybe next time, Telly will get his call.
                  They don't have intentional fouls anymore, Flagrant one and Flagrant two, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    They don't have intentional fouls anymore, Flagrant one and Flagrant two, instead.

Yes I was aware they changed the terminology. In meaning it seems very close, but not exact same thing. Plus the disctinction of one and two. I think the refs decided not to call it since there was less than a minute to go plus it would not of changed the out come.
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 02-08-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X