Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

IUPUI will probably not score 80 points with their offense. They are not quite as deliberate as Denver, but they will not make a habit of running on offense. They are another team that plays up to 4 guards at a time with a capable post player. ORU beat them at Indiana Thursday night by 10. This will not be an easy win, but the Jackrabbits should have more of a sense of urgency which might bring back the defense we have seen recently. The Jackrabbits start another winning streak at high noon today. Go Jacks!!
    Watch on http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    IUPUI will probably not score 80 points with their offense. They are not quite as deliberate as Denver, but they will not make a habit of running on offense. They are another team that plays up to 4 guards at a time with a capable post player. ORU beat them at Indiana Thursday night by 10. This will not be an easy win, but the Jackrabbits should have more of a sense of urgency which might bring back the defense we have seen recently. The Jackrabbits start another winning streak at high noon today. Go Jacks!!
    Watch on http://www.theindychannel.com/live-video
    OldHare, I really like how you start out the game threads with a brief synopsis of the game. It is a very good way to start the thread,gets people to thinking about and focusing in on the game, and has become very much anticipated feature I look forward to reviewing. I think I'll have to nickname you " the intro man" ,for the excellent way you introduce us to the game thread......J/K (about the nickname)
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-07-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The game will be on ESPN3 for those who don't want to pay through the IUPUI website.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        The game will be on ESPN3 for those who don't want to pay through the IUPUI website.
        IUPUI is free as well. It streams nicely and the announcers are more professional than many.(and I do not get espn3)
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          IUPUI is free as well. It streams nicely and the announcers are more professional than many.(and I do not get espn3)
          I guess that makes sense to have it for free if it's going to be on ESPN3 already. I just remember paying for a few games over the years through the IUPUI website.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

Love these high quality ESPN3 feeds. Now if the Jacks can get off to a good start. I expect a tough one.
            Last edited by Southeast; 02-07-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

It looks empty at the arena.

Comment

8-5 Jags at the under 16 media timeout. Jacks defense is a little soft coming out of the gates.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

11-10 Jags at the under 12 media. Announcers doing a really good job calling the game.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Frustrating start. No energy. Are there 500 people in that arena?
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The offense needs to run through Larson. He hasn't even touched the ball during the last few possessions.

Comment

IUPUI 19, SDSU 14, 7:33 first half.

Pretty lethargic first 12 minutes for the Jacks.

They are shooting 31%, giving up 62% to IUPUI and are already -8 on the glass.

Luckily, IUPUI has 7 turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          Frustrating start. No energy. Are there 500 people in that arena?
                          Agreed. Jacks are playing really flat. Might be Severyn time. Kid always brings energy.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            The offense needs to run through Larson. He hasn't even touched the ball during the last few possessions.
                            Exactly. The offense is terrible today. Defense is keeping us in the game. Somebody needs to explain to me this team comes out so flat half the time. You play college basketball and get maybe 100 games. Why wouldn't you be up and ready for all of them?
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

This feels a lot like the FW game so far. The outcome will be the same if we don't pick it up. One positive is the foul situation. Lots for them, not many for us. That could pay off.

Comment

Working...
                              X