Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbits @ Jaguars

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Ugly W! But it is a W! Get the heck out of there!

Time for some home cooking!

SUPERBUNNY
    Tough to win on the road. Wake up America

Comment

Not a good road trip, but still manage to go 1-1.

The team could use a week of practice at home before NDSU comes to town.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Split on the toughest road trip of the year. I'll take it. IUPUI has made other visitors look the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          IUPUI has made other visitors look the same way.
          Truth. I watched the NDSU @ IUPUI game and the Jags made the Bison play ugly and gut out an overtime win.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Jackrabbits lose the rebounding by 16. Ouch. 11 offensive boards by Jags. Ouch x 2. However, IUPUI only scores 53 and 20 turnovers by the Jags for the Jackrabbit defensive effort. They are still .500 on the road in conference. SDSU is still in the hunt for first place with bison coming to Brookings in a week. The winning streak has begun. Go Jacks!!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The box score says 1386 attendance. The cameras need to be more wide angle to find those people.
              http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...50207_g5tg.xml
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                On the carry, BTW, it looked like McCall touched the ball with his off hand while it was in contact with his dribbling hand.
                Won't that be a travel than? Anyway I thought they called over and back, which it was. The ball was clearly in the front court and touched by a player that was in the backcourt. It doesn't matter where the ball is, the player was in the backcourt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  Won't that be a travel than? Anyway I thought they called over and back, which it was. The ball was clearly in the front court and touched by a player that was in the backcourt. It doesn't matter where the ball is, the player was in the backcourt.

I think you're right. The announcers said carry at first but later they said they had it wrong.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

But if the first player didn't fully, both feet, cross over then it wouldn't be over and back. The ball and the possessing player have to fully in the front court, not just the ball.

Comment

Nagy didnt seem real upset in the poatgame except with the rebounding. He did say(not exact words) any D1 win on the road is a big win. I would have got the exact words but my wife started talking and i missed his exact words. 32 yrs of marriage and she still hasnt figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        But if the first player didn't fully, both feet, cross over then it wouldn't be over and back. The ball and the possessing player have to fully in the front court, not just the ball.
                        I thought the first player was fully in the front court. It doesn't matter now. I am glad a few calls went our way.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Gardner was getting a little anxious with the refs late. 19-25 at line for the Jackrabbits compared to 11-19 for Jags. Jacks 15 fouls to Jags 25 fouls at the home court in a physical game. He has the IUPUI group headed in the right direction after some dismal seasons.

Comment

Does anybody know what the tiebreaker is? If we beat NDSU and both teams win out, there would be a tie. What determines regular season champ?
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                              Does anybody know what the tiebreaker is? If we beat NDSU and both teams win out, there would be a tie. What determines regular season champ?
                              Series record against the next top team? IF both teams were to win out, SDSU would have the advantage being 2-0 against USD.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                                Series record against the next top team? Which would probably come down to ORU. SDSU needs to beat ORU at home to have the advantage. NDSU end their conference season at ORU (I don't like the Bison chances of winning at the Mabee Center). Both schools are 1-0 against the Eagles.
                                If this is the case I still like our chances of winning a regular season title and getting the #1 overall seed. Continue playing well at Frost and it should be an exciting four days come March.
                                "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                                X