SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNO Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Jackrabbits vs UNO Mavericks

Way to let your teammate know that the center-court pick is coming, Mavs.

Twice.
    Last edited by filbert; 01-28-2015, 08:41 PM. Reason: Confusered editing
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Telly's 3 isn't on tonight.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Way to let your teammate let your know that the center-court pick is coming, Mavs.

Twice.
        That's like rule #1 on defense. Warn your teammate when he's about to get his head taken off.

Comment

What's great about this team? I could check in after every game and not be at all surprised if ANY of the starters led the team in scoring. Marshall-Parks-Bittle-Telly-Larson are all capable of filling it up and if someone has an off night, multiple guys are there to pick up the slack. Love it.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Somebody needs to tell Parks to stop shooting 3s
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              Somebody needs to tell Parks to stop shooting 3s
              Parks, dag nab it, stop shooting threes! Five of five should be plenty for anybody!

. . .

Oh, wait, he's on the bench for the rest of the game.

*shrug*
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

86-64, final.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Parks, dag nab it, stop shooting threes! Five of five should be plenty for anybody!

. . .

Oh, wait, he's on the bench for the rest of the game.

*shrug*
                  Well you know since he can't make any 3s and can only score if he's driving to the basket he should probably not shoot any 3s
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Omaha's main problems are that they don't play defense and they never play as a team on offense. I expect the Jacks to put up 80+ points and hold the Mavericks under 70. Let's put the over-under on ill-advised shots by the Mavs at 20. I'll take over.
                    Good call. 86-64 and at least 20 ill-advised shots

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      What's great about this team? I could check in after every game and not be at all surprised if ANY of the starters led the team in scoring. Marshall-Parks-Bittle-Telly-Larson are all capable of filling it up and if someone has an off night, multiple guys are there to pick up the slack. Love it.
                      Parks , Bittle and Larson combine to go 20-24 from the field. When you can win by 20+ with getting almost no scoring from two starters , things are going well.

Comment

What ever nagy told this team at the halftime of the ndsu game has been working. This team is playing some defense and they don't get rattled. Usd game perfect example. Be down like that and not panic and take the lead at half time shows this team as something special about them. Every game I am more of a beileiver. The quailty of wins impresses me.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Another comfortable win. ORU is the only team to hang in there until the end against SDSU since that close loss at NDSU. It's been quite a run.

Anyone want to sell some good reserved tickets for Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Another comfortable win. ORU is the only team to hang in there until the end against SDSU since that close loss at NDSU. It's been quite a run.

Anyone want to sell some good reserved tickets for Saturday?
                            Average win margin in seven straight wins is now over 19

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Average win margin in seven straight wins is now over 19
                              I was going to say someone should ask terry to research the last time sdsu had a winning margin like that but then its like oh wait.....
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                I was going to say someone should ask terry to research the last time sdsu had a winning margin like that but then its like oh wait.....
                                Off the top of my head, I remember we blew teams out Wolters' junior year. At least at home.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X