WIU Leathernecks vs SDSU Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIU Leathernecks vs SDSU Jackrabbits

As unimpressive as the first two conference games were this was exactly the oppositr. A lot of guys played quite a few minutes. Keep this momentum going in Omaha.

Comment

Did Joshua White leave the team? I would have expected him to play in a blow out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Did Joshua White leave the team? I would have expected him to play in a blow out like this.
        I do not see him on the roster.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          Per Vandrovec, he is no longer with the team.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            Per Vandrovec, he is no longer with the team.
            He did have talent and was a WO or PWO. As we say to our Vets, Thank you for your service.

Comment

If you spend time looking at scores around the conference so far one thing is clear, there certainly is no favorite. I'm assuming WILL was flat out off their game last night as they posted two nice wins (or at least I thought they were nice wins) to start the conference schedule. Clearly the conference is up for grabs and it should be a fun (if not exasperating) year for the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
                If you spend time looking at scores around the conference so far one thing is clear, there certainly is no favorite. I'm assuming WILL was flat out off their game last night as they posted two nice wins (or at least I thought they were nice wins) to start the conference schedule. Clearly the conference is up for grabs and it should be a fun (if not exasperating) year for the Jacks.
                No doubt about it. WIU appeared to tired from the bus ride up here. There is a bunch of bb yet to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Nagy interview: Tyler throws him a softball about a good all-around game.... we weren't great offensively but really good defensively and that will help us be a better team offensively. Agreed with Marshall's comments about better communication...better energy tonight. Past few days got back to what we do, how we guard (compared to spending too much time working on how the other team guards etc.).
                  Complimentary of Cody's game. He hasn't been as good in the first half as he's been in the second half and we think he's worried about getting into foul trouble so we've told him to quit worrying about fouls. Cody's an unselfish player.
                  George is putting time in...he's a very good shooter, good off the dribble...spent time in the gym this morning with Coach Krabbenhoft shooting.
                  Bittle: Wished all our guys looked like that some time...we need some guys with stitches (coach Nagy making a funny comment!) out on the floor.
                  Horstman's sprained ankle...he's done it a bunch so we'll see how quickly he'll come back.
                  Omaha: we'll have our hands full...play with a lot of energy. Have a lot of respect for (Omaha's coach) and know they'll play real hard.
                  In my world this is called a pool report and it is a very good one. Thanks for this, JD.

Comment

Working...
                  X