Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josh Mueller

Welcome Coyote fans:
    It would be neat if you started your own board. You would not have to lurk over here with envy of SDSU moving forward to D1AA.  Bad mouth me all you want, but Mueller would not make it at SDSU.  His attitude is repulsive and only a milk-toast Dave Boots would put up with him. I dont think Josh Mueller resembles Bob Cousy at all. What a laugh. Surely his attitude will show and that will make him the 17th choice for the award.

Comment

This is for all you people writin about mueller. You guys are right, he is a jerk. He did get caught smoking pot last year... oh wait that was moeller. my bad. But he did bite richardson in the leg to start the game.... oh, my bad again, it was the other way around. I can't really think of anything that makes him a jerk. Maybe you guys are having reception problems in your tractors... Put your John Deere's in nuetral and pick a paper... any paper from the last eight years... and read up on mueller. Can't argue with the numbers can you? Go party or something and stop worrying about the U so much. Why dont you guys write something positive about your team? Like Matt Jones and his "healthy" career. I know, thats a low blow. Not often you see a one and done player in dII. Well, if you guys want to reply to me, ill be the fat in the front row with the t-shirts on friday. Come up and say hi...forget about this fifth grade message board bullsh*t.

Shaun Powers
      Coyote Crazy

Comment

May I suggest you also up your lithium dosage . . .

Comment

I have done my best to stay out of this Josh Muller mess, but I feel I must speak up. Since the non-registering USD crowd has come to the board. An in-state rivalry is a very heated thing. Especially when one of the schools is moving up and leaving the other behind. That being said if you want to know about Josh don't take the word of the SDSU fans. Visit with folks from NDSU, UND, St. Cloud, MSU-Mankato, and the rest. They will all tell you that Josh is a Cry baby ass. We of the NCC are united in our dislike for your "star". The same can not be said about our players. Please take the time to visit some of the other boards of fans of the NCC. How is that Coyote board doing? Opps sorry I forgot you don't have one. My bad.

Screw the U

Comment

At this point I must declare this thread tedious and unnecessary, and suggest that we Rabbit fans leave our Yote guests to bluster and blather about their resentment at being the #2 university in South Dakota.

(PS watch it, USD, you might yet wind up #3...BHSU (+4.85% headcount enrollment increase last fall) and Northern (+4.12%) are both gaining on you (-9.03%). SDSU's gain? +6.12%.)

Actually, how about BHSU for the NCC? Might not be a bad idea, really...they're 700 students bigger than Northern...
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I find it funny how all these yotes fans say "we have too much time on our hands" or "stop this fifth grade message board bulls**t" when you are posting on here too. Did we hurt your feelings because we talked about how big of jerk your friend is. sorry. Lets go out and play the game tommorrow night and see what happens. Hopefully Jones will show he may have a little left in his "one and done Division II career" even though he has two years of eligibility left. or by tommie king standards he should have three or four. sorry thats a low blow. I actually respect king he has some class when he is on the court. too bad mueller doesn't take a lesson. shaun, i have watched him for the last eight years. he had an amazing high school career and he has had agreat career at the U, it is just too bad he can't act like he had ever made a big shot before, or played in a big game before, or made an amazing pass before. Act like you have done it, not like a jerk.

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

It's funny seeing how the U fans defend their superstar player. It's people's opinions which should be taken with a grain of salt. Notice how SDSU fans don't go on USD's chatboard and defend our players. Personally, don't like the guy. But really, what has the team accomplished with Mueller? NCC Titles - zero, NCC Tournament Titles - zero, Regional Tournament victories - zero. Yes, Josh has impressive individual numbers, but he hasn't lead the team to anything of importance yet.

Maybe it's just the U and great players. Mandy Koupal could go down as the best player in NCC history. But the school she left won a National Championship without her. I'm not trying to start anything about Mandy because you can't argue with how good she is and how good the U's women's team is with her.

And how can Shaun Powers tell SDSU fans to get a life when he's on our chatboard. Obviously someone at the U has plenty of time to keep an eye on this board and report to others what's being said. Atleast goyotes particpates in a constructive manner.

Comment

Mueller: great individual stats and ball handling ability, marginal shooter, solid defensive player if guarding a man his size or smaller, poor when defending away from the ball, good penetrator and passer.

Is USD a good team with him? Good, yes. Would USD be a good team without him? Probably. Is USD a great team with or without him? No. This is my point, great individual numbers and awards do not a great player make. Basketball is a team sport and we don't give championships to individuals. USD has ZERO championships during the Mueller era.

I don't know Josh off the court and I doubt I will ever interact with him or his family. His on the court antics are not acceptable to me regardless of his talent or the accomplishments (lack thereof in this case) of his team. Regardless, if USD, coach Boots, and his teammates are willing to tolerate (or pehaps enjoy) his behavior then thats what matters and, of course, USD fans, coaches, and players love the way he behaves. It suits their personalities.

Josh is a perfect fit for USD and he gets just what he wants out of the relationship. He can behave badly, pile up individual stats, and remain in the spotlight even though his team consistently underachieves and disappoints. I hope he scores 30 tonight while pumping his fists and cackling like a hen. In the meantime, Andy, Matt and the Jackrabbit boys will send him and the coyotes back to Vermillion to find out he (and they)didn't win anything in the end.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'm not going to say much about mueller, but I think it's funny that the usd fans use his basketball numbers to back up how good of person he is.  Basketball stats have nothing to do with personality.  I know usd students and fans aren't that quick, but you guys should be able to pick up on how much of an ass mueller is.  He's by far the most ****y and arrogant player I have ever seen.  Come on usd fans, stop lying to yourselves and realize mueller's true self.

Comment

Regarding Mueller and the way USD fans embrace him, I'm reminded of what General Omar Bradley said about blood and guts General George Patton. Bradley said, "George Patton might be a son of a bitch, but I'm glad he's our son of a bitch."

Comment

I forgot and I'm thinking usd did also, but i thought josh is about 5'10", blond hair and wears #5??? But their point gaurd is about 6'8", balding, and wears #52???

Comment

The best thing about going D1AA is that we do not have to watch Mueller next year ;D That in itself makes it worth it. Also Mueller has to get a job and he will soon be forgotten. ;D Some SDSU Alum can turn him down for a coaching job ;D, or will the West Central school system have job waiting for him. ;D Probably.

Comment

I didn't realize that McDonalds hired coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by goyotes
                              I didn't realize that McDonalds hired coaches.
                              Wow what a putdown!!!! Lets not forget why the "The NOSE" Mandy Koupal transferred to USD.  She could not get elementry training at SDSU since all that was offered is Secondary Education which would included an MA program that is specificall for administrators.  Our grads do just fine.  Yes we probably have a few in the McDonalds Management program who do hire and fire.
                              It beats your Law school who could not help Jack Doyle fire a coach probably. You remember that law suit that cost USD and the Board of Regents?  And you worry about our AD and his family matters.  GET A LIFE !!!!!

So should Josh Mueller. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Division 1!? The thought of a school such as South Dakota State going D1 is absolutaly propostrous. If you think the ego of Josh Mueller is bad, just wait. Most athletes in D1 are ego flying, agent flirting, semi-talent, wastes of time. If you want to talk about arrogance, how about a school who finished fourth in a D2 football conference, and just lost to the supposedely "weaker" state rival twice in 6 days in basketball. Seriously, State has a lot more to worry about than Josh Mueller's antics. If you want to focus your energy, how about preparing for the recruiting wars that are udoubtably going to be lost causes. So let's all come to grips, Mueller is not the issue here. State's inequity as a D1 school is the real problem. Keep it clean!

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X