Josh Mueller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josh Mueller

My opinion, for whatever's its worth, is that I'd rather play USD on Friday night. I think Minnesota State knows us so well, matches up with us so well, that it would be difficult to beat them. Even if we did beat them, what energy would we have left to play on Saturday night?

Comment

Jack/SDSUFAN

You make me sick..worried about Josh Mueller and Ty Graham!! give me a break..

SDSUFAN your glad your scholarship money isn't going to support Josh Mueller..

let me tell you where your money is going!! it's going to support dopers!! i.e. Andy Moeller and Calvin Melaney!!

Nagy only recruits upstanding players!!my ass! why don't you ask him about the drug bust from last winter..the night Moeller and Melaney were arrested for drug possession! at Marquise Richardson's apartment

Marquise now there is another model SDSU citizen! he was quoted as saying to a Brookings police officer that same night "I can't believe your wasting all this time over marijuanna."

They worked the system perfectly, delayed courts dates until after the season ended..Nagy's "win at all cost mentality"

Then in early June they both plead guilty to drug possession and ingestion..recieve a 33 day jail sentence of which they both served three days in jail..model citizens right??

Did they even recieve any form of discipline from Mr. win at all cost Nagy??

Then let's throw your AD in the mix!! now there's another reason to be proud you're a Jackrabbit or is it Jack***?

He's charged for alledgedly beating up his wife and then ripping phones out of the wall so she couldn't call for help!! takes a real man to do that doesn't your cowbell waivers!!

I now fully understand your aschool's slogan "You can go anywhere from here" you sure can go anywhere from there! YOU CAN EVEN GO TO JAIL!!

The only thing I would be worried about if I were the two of you is how are you explaining the ass kicking that Mueller and Graham handed you and your criminals last weekend!! and the "U" game was on statewide television!

Moeller, Melaney and Fred Oien now there are three individuals that represent SDSU! to the fulliest..the next time you criticize Mueller and Graham or any other NCC player..why don't you hypocrites look in the mirror and remember that if you live in a glass house don't throw stones!!

SDSU, Wife beater and dopers something to really be proud of isn't it!! ring your cowbells over that!!you hypocrites!!

Comment

You might want to back off on the caffiene a little . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Or up the lithium dosage. . .

Comment

That was a good effort by someone pretending to be a "Former jack Supporter". Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the Grain Bin today :'(.

Comment

Originally posted by Former jack Supporter
              Jack/SDSUFAN
              let me tell you where your money is going!! it's going to support dopers!! i.e. Andy Moeller and Calvin Melaney!!

Marquise now there is another model SDSU citizen! he was quoted as saying to a Brookings police officer that same night "I can't believe your wasting all this time over marijuanna."
              I'm kind of tired of people judging Moeller and Melaney over a marijuana charge. I don't smoke, but I still think SD's laws over marijuana are ridiculous. If this would have happened in Minnesota, they would have recieved a couple hundred dollar fine that is handled like a traffic ticket. I know they were still in the wrong because it's illegal, but it definately doesn't mean they're bad people. You criticize Q, but he really is a model citizen. He brought his brother with him to Brookings so he could finish High School. I heard his cousin staying with him this year for the same reason. I would still take all these guys over Mueller.

Comment

No more time wasted on this post (no pun intended). The best reply is a win on Friday night. I listened to the post-game interviews after the USD/MSU game and Mueller is plenty confident that they will beat us again Friday. I hope Jones shoves a few dunks down his throat. A win Friday heals a lot of wounds.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Former jack Supporter
                  Jack/SDSUFAN

You make me sick..worried about Josh Mueller and Ty Graham!! give me a break..

SDSUFAN your glad your scholarship money isn't going to support Josh Mueller..

Nagy only recruits upstanding players!!my ass! why don't you ask him about the drug bust from last winter..the night Moeller and Melaney were arrested for drug possession! at Marquise Richardson's apartment

They worked the system perfectly, delayed courts dates until after the season ended..Nagy's "win at all cost mentality"

Then in early June they both plead guilty to drug possession and ingestion..recieve a 33 day jail sentence of which they both served three days in jail..model citizens right??

Did they even recieve any form of discipline from Mr. win at all cost Nagy??

Then let's throw your AD in the mix!! now there's another reason to be proud you're a Jackrabbit or is it Jack***?

He's charged for alledgedly beating up his wife and then ripping phones out of the wall so she couldn't call for help!! takes a real man to do that doesn't your cowbell waivers!!

I now fully understand your aschool's slogan "You can go anywhere from here" you sure can go anywhere from there! YOU CAN EVEN GO TO JAIL!!

The only thing I would be worried about if I were the two of you is how are you explaining the ass kicking that Mueller and Graham handed you and your criminals last weekend!! and the "U" game was on statewide television!

Moeller, Melaney and Fred Oien now there are three individuals that represent SDSU! to the fulliest..the next time you criticize Mueller and Graham or any other NCC player..why don't you hypocrites look in the mirror and remember that if you live in a glass house don't throw stones!!

SDSU, Wife beater and dopers something  to really be proud of isn't it!! ring your cowbells over that!!you hypocrites!!
                  luvthosejacks, did you forget to log in? We are coming to get you USD. Be affraid, be VERY affraid!

Go State!

Comment

Former Jacksupporter:

Its your kind of praddle that builds Jackrabbit support for this year's team and also financial help to make our move to D1AA.  Enjoy next season at the Grain bin aka the Dakota Dome.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger13

I'm kind of tired of people judging Moeller and Melaney over a marijuana charge.  I don't smoke, but I still think SD's laws over marijuana are ridiculous.  If this would have happened in Minnesota, they would have recieved a couple hundred dollar fine that is handled like a traffic ticket.  I know they were still in the wrong because it's illegal, but it definately doesn't mean they're bad people.  You criticize Q, but he really is a model citizen.  He brought his brother with him to Brookings so he could finish High School.  I heard his cousin staying with him this year for the same reason.  I would still take all these guys over Mueller.
                      At Senior night, not only was Q's mother there but a sister I think and some nephews age 6-10, who were having great time dancing to the Pep Band during the time outs. Q has to be a real role model for the Richardson family, and I am happy that he chose SDSU.

Comment

former jacks fan is the fat kid in the front row of all usd games cheering like an idiot...holding up stupid signs ("You can go any where from here...jail, rehab, DI", "how does the indside of a cow feel"--taking a shot at the ag school while the u has a country music star--who is shannon brown??--perform at 1/2 time), always hanging around mueller and king, and spending too much time eating footlongs at the only place to eat in vermillion--subway...get a life former fan...yes we can go anywhere and yes we are going d1. enjoy your life in NCC without us.

Comment

After reading this, it is clear that SDSU fans have no time on their hands. Who sits down and creates a message board with negative things to say about one of the best point guards in America? Disagree with me fine, but a finalist for the Bob Cousy Award given to the best point guard in all of college basketball is a pretty bold statement towards success.
                          In regards to the post-season. The coyotes have already made it to post-season this year. You talk of all of the success of the Jacks of the past four years. Congrats on that, but you won't make the post-season again for another couple of decades.
                          GOOD LUCK IN DIVISION 1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Fan
                            In regards to the post-season. The coyotes have already made it to post-season this year. You talk of all of the success of the Jacks of the past four years. Congrats on that, but you won't make the post-season again for another couple of decades.
                            If making a school's conference tournament is considered the post season, then SDSU will continue to make the post season for many years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Fan
                              Who sits down and creates a message board with negative things to say about one of the best point guards in America? Disagree with me fine, but a finalist for the Bob Cousy Award given to the best point guard in all of college basketball is a pretty bold statement towards success.
                              Yeah, and Ty Cobb was one of the greatest baseball players that ever played. Does that mean we can't speak ill of him even though he was also a racist sociopath?

Comment

HOOPLA4U--

What conference are you talking about???

Comment

Working...
                                X