Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMKC

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Nagy has used bench guys or practice guys in a lot of situations. Spot starts. To send a message he is going to play who gives the most effort and tries the hardest and not always the most talented or scholarship guys. We seem to be playing better since the switch but its hard to tell in such a small sample size and not sure yet how good our opposition has been. If we are playing better with moffit at pg I assume coaches are right when they say we will be that much better when we get marshall in.
    The FGCU game was a credible team to see Moffitt play an "adequate" game. The game against UMKC Moffitt played an above average game. He has done a solid job at the point for 2 games which is something no other player has done thus far. He also seems to play good defense. It is possible he disappears when Marshall arrives, but I hope he remains the backup point.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not much to add to the game thread but I'm guessing there will be an opening at Missouri at the end of this season. Not quite sure how an SEC team losses to UMKC if a coach wants to keep his job!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
        Not much to add to the game thread but I'm guessing there will be an opening at Missouri at the end of this season. Not quite sure how an SEC team losses to UMKC if a coach wants to keep his job!
        Anderson at Mizzou came straight from winning a D-II NC at Central Missouri and found when he got to Columbia that the cupboard was bare. I think he'll get a couple of years, but Mizzou is a weird place. They sometimes remind me somewhat of USD in their approach to athletics.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

UMKC is playing at Iowa State ... have the game on and the ESPNU announcers were talking about UMKC's game at SDSU. Iowa State 33, UMKC 18 with 6:30 to go in the first half.

Comment

Working...
          X