UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC

The SDSU men take on former Summit League foe tomorrow at Frost at 1pm. The Roo's knocked off in-state rival Missouri in the first game of the year and played K-State tough. It should be a good test for the Jacks. SDSU is still searching for their 2nd D1 win. For those who can't attend the game will be on ESPN3. UMKC holds a 1-4 road record so far this season.

I wonder what the attendance will be like with the football game taking place about 1.5 hours after tip off.

Re: UMKC

Small

Comment

Originally posted by couger71 View Post
      Small
      Not everybody gets ESPN3, including me and not everybody wants to sit in a bar for 3 hours and watch the game, including my wife. Im guessing we get at least 2000.

Comment

Saturday afternoon brings mild temps and sunny skies. I guess that 2500 would be reasonable for a game like this. The football game will be easy to catch up on following the game. The Roos will probably look improved again this year in the second year of Richardson as coach. Their PG Harrison is a dominant player. He! is the leading scorer, assists, and steals. 11 players average more than 10 minutes per game when they get on the floor. Jackrabbits need this win on the home floor. Go Jacks!
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Saturday afternoon brings mild temps and sunny skies. I guess that 2500 would be reasonable for a game like this. The football game will be easy to catch up on following the game. The Roos will probably look improved again this year in the second year of Richardson as coach. Their PG Harrison is a dominant player. He! is the leading scorer, assists, and steals. 11 players average more than 10 minutes per game when they get on the floor. Jackrabbits need this win on the home floor. Go Jacks!
          I'd guess that, with the football game's starting time of 2:30, getting to 2,000 at the basketball game will be a major accomplishment. I'd love to be proved wrong.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wish they moved this game up to 11:30am or noon. I'll probably watch this game up till start time of the football game, but really wish I could see both games through.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              Wish they moved this game up to 11:30am or noon. I'll probably watch this game up till start time of the football game, but really wish I could see both games through.
              There may be a few who only stay until half at Frost as well. It would be good if the Jackrabbits can throttle the Roos early.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Steve Imming and Jerry Oster on the call today. Game can be heard on 104.1 FM in SE SD.

Comment

20 min before tip off, we might be lucky to hit 1000. Very few students

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Steve Imming and Jerry Oster on the call today. Game can be heard on 104.1 FM in SE SD.
                    What are the call letters for this station?

Comment

This will be the first mens home game I have missed that wasn't work or weather related in almost 20 years. Decided to stay in Sioux Falls and watch the football game. Hope the crowd is loud and the men win easily.

Comment

crowd looks very thin behind the guys on espn3

Comment

Announcers on ESPN3 are from the "Roos" Network on KSMO. Their microphones have UMKC on them. Normally I'd have WNAX audio on while watching a game on ESPN3 but today I can't get a radio broadcast of the game. (Anyone in NE South Dakota know of a radio station carrying the basketball game?)

Comment

Jacks up to a 9-3 lead 4 minutes in.

Comment

93.7 FM monster block by devine

Comment

Working...
                              X