UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMKC

Thing I liked about the first half the most was that we were really using our length to defend to our potential. Early this season we've been out of position too often to really take advantage of this.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Steve Imming still the best!
      Absolutely. It's like hearing from a old friend.

Comment

First exit of those going to watch FB.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Score? Espn3 scoreless is not showing.
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

60-48 under 8
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

64-51 with 6:30 left

Comment

72-53 with 4:08 left in the game. Looks like maybe the UMKC momentum is now fading.

Comment

79-55 with 1:45 left
                  79-57 with 1:40
                  UMKC is playing some smothering defense, going two and three on one guy so we're getting it in to Cody underneath for easy shots. Punish them when they're double-teaming someone.

Comment

Nagy's putting in the bench.

Comment

SDSU 81 UMKC 61 is the final. Good job against a credible UMKC team.

Comment

Cody Larson showed how strong he is today. He finished several shots with plenty of weight on him. If you leave him one on one, the defense will lose most every time. We also saw more of Parks with his driving to the bucket through traffic. That needs to be seen to really acknowledge. Parks also had 3 assists today! The people that question Moffitt at the point should watch him play and compare whoever else has been point this year before judging. UMKC was overmatched, but they do have some solid players. The Jackrabbits had 6 blocks by Larson and 3 blocks by Devine. It appears that could be habit forming. It was a solid game by the men. If they play this good next Saturday, Idaho will be revenged for the earlier loss.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          SDSU 81 UMKC 61 is the final. Good job against a credible UMKC team.

Solid must win

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            At the half, SDSU 44, UMKC 25
                            Our guys look like they're having some fun...lots of communication and smiles.
                            Moffitt proving to be a real gift this year.
                            Agree on Moffitt. He will continue to improve as he works the rust off. I only watched the final few minutes , but I was impressed with the way he handled the full court pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Agree on Moffitt. He will continue to improve as he works the rust off. I only watched the final few minutes , but I was impressed with the way he handled the full court pressure.
                              And I agree with the agree, Moffitt looked to have learned something at USF. I think Nagy knew what he was getting here.

Comment

Nagy has used bench guys or practice guys in a lot of situations. Spot starts. To send a message he is going to play who gives the most effort and tries the hardest and not always the most talented or scholarship guys. We seem to be playing better since the switch but its hard to tell in such a small sample size and not sure yet how good our opposition has been. If we are playing better with moffit at pg I assume coaches are right when they say we will be that much better when we get marshall in.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X