Goodbye D-II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodbye D-II

Thats the spirit. I am sure USD had nothing to do with you getting a job. Give back Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by nccfan
      WOW! Such hatred, negativity, and so many chips to be removed off of the shoulders of the six or seven people that post here.  Man there must be a great deal of interest in Brookings about the move to DIAA with all of those posters.

DIAA sports is a second rate division.  And so what if DII is third.  The only thing that matters to the masses is who is #1.  And thats not any of us.

By the way Jckd"MD" if you really are a MD that is very pretentious to use in your nickname.  And I don't believe a USD alum would be a SDSU backer.  No offence.  Except about the nickname part.
      I am an M.D. and obtained this portion of my education at USD. My undergraduate degrees in Chemistry and Microbiology were obtained at SDSU. Count me as one who will never contribute financially to USD.

As for pretentious, I suppose thats in the eye of the beholder. Someone who feels inferior to others (like a USD fan masquerading as an nccfan) might feel that the recognition of someone's training by initials is pretentious. Others would argue that you have earned that recognition. I am neither here nor there. I use it as my screen name as it allows certain people to distinguish who I am from some of the others who post here. As you have noted in your post (less than kindly) there are some of us who form a "tight-knit" group in support of SDSU and the move to DI who post here. Thats why this board exists.

nccfan, continue to visit this site as you like. However, realize that based on your first 2 posts, its clear that you can't intelligently contribute to the conversation. You probably have noticed this in other areas of your life or you lack the tact to notice and continue to make a fool of yourself. I fully expect you to do that here but there are second chances (not to make a first impression, though). Advice: get past some of the emotions (jealousy, fear, anger, etc..) and think about things from a more nuetral state of mind (I think you should apply this to all situations in your life) you will find that you make a lot better decisions and make a fool of yourself a lot less often.

Finally, your posts suggest that you are immature and I suspect you are also relatively young, I won't speculate on you educational background or intelligence, I suspect these are sensitive issues for you. Try to learn something while your here and good luck growing-up, it seems you will need it.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This USD grad has never contributed to his alma matter and never will. I hated the the dreadful town of Vermillion and have always been a Jackrabbit sports fan. The USD fans will never have the level of loyalty, class, pride and following that SDSU enjoys...

Comment

Working...
        X