GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

If anyone would have told me before the game that Carlson and White would shoot a combined 1 for 11 and the Jacks win by 12 I would have thought they were crazy.

Comment

17 and 12 point road wins, and we couldn't throw it in the ocean either game. Defense and rebounding wins games folks.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        Not going to take credit but I was the only dude that they knew no matter what they did that Jacks would show their worth. SDSU!!
        Youre drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Not going to take credit but I was the only dude that they knew no matter what they did that Jacks would show their worth. SDSU!!
          It did boil down to that, and Molinari has had problems keeping a full roster so it might have been a cake walk based on that, but got to give WIU credit, they played to the final horn. Yes the Jacks did show their worth.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            17 and 12 point road wins, and we couldn't throw it in the ocean either game. Defense and rebounding wins games folks.
            Can't give rep pts, but I agree, except they could not hit a bull in the rear with a scoop shovel, but they won and FW lost yesterday. Taking care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              A few weeks ago (during the Omaha/NDSU losing streak) I still thought we would have an outside chance at making some magic in March, but ONLY if our outside shooters got really hot. We appear to be a much more dynamic team now, with weapons that are a lot less likely to come and go. Just in time for March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Defense and rebounding. 1 month ago this team was lost. Finally figured out that toughness wins more often then flashiness. Getting Bittle healthy has been huge. Heemstra and Horstman have solidified the bench. Larson and Dykstra dominate the paint and Carlson is the rock. White is the wild card. If he gets it dialed in for the tourney Jacks will dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Defense and rebounding. 1 month ago this team was lost. Finally figured out that toughness wins more often then flashiness. Getting Bittle healthy has been huge. Heemstra and Horstman have solidified the bench. Larson and Dykstra dominate the paint and Carlson is the rock. White is the wild card. If he gets it dialed in for the tourney Jacks will dance.

Gotta wonder how much Chads knee contributed to his poor shooting. He has played better the last couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

I noticed that White was riding an exercise bike. He may still have problems with knee and this might have made him the wild card for the rest of the season. The trainers and Docs might have been wiser by putting him on the no play status a few weeks longer. No chance in getting a medical redshirt, since if memory serves me right, he has already had one.
                    Yes he is the wild card.

Comment

Any conference road win is a good one. The Jacks have five of them, including four in a row. This team is coming together nicely as the Summit tourney approaches, just as many of us had hoped it would. The Jacks have a few more weeks to find their shooting touch, then look out. This could yet be the best Jacks team ever. But got to get into the NCAA and win a game or two there to give that claim merit.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Any conference road win is a good one. The Jacks have five of them, including four in a row. This team is coming together nicely as the Summit tourney approaches, just as many of us had hoped it would. The Jacks have a few more weeks to find their shooting touch, then look out. This could yet be the best Jacks team ever. But got to get into the NCAA and win a game or two there to give that claim merit.

I dont know how many times ive heard Nagy say this could be his best team he has coached. I doubted this team after the home UNO loss but am starting to feel more confident.

Comment

First time I've seen 'em live since UMKC in Nate's junior year. Sat next to a guy who works with SL officials on quality. He was very knowledgeable. Molinari always seems to set the pace of games his way, but this is one tough Jacks club. Very damn impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                            First time I've seen 'em live since UMKC in Nate's junior year. Sat next to a guy who works with SL officials on quality. He was very knowledgeable. Molinari always seems to set the pace of games his way, but this is one tough Jacks club. Very damn impressed.
                            No doubt, the Denver game turned the corner. I love the way they are crashing the boards on defense. That did not happen that Saturday when Omaha was in town and they had one hell of a "no game". I don't know if the Darin Hansen post game interview is still at the Argus site, but Coach Hansen, was very modest during the interview, and now after the game in Omaha, I know why. Omaha played over their heads and our guys were half asleep during that game.

WIU has had problems keeping a full roster, with what he has to work with Molinari has done a super job. I went to a DePaul game many years ago, and Molinari was an assist to Ray Meyer. He had a great coach to learn from. WIU will be back next year with a full roster. Stensgard from Rapid gets in foul trouble, but for not for that, he is a good player. He fits the Molinari defense scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              No doubt, the Denver game turned the corner. I love the way they are crashing the boards on defense. That did not happen that Saturday when Omaha was in town and they had one hell of a "no game". I don't know if the Darin Hansen post game interview is still at the Argus site, but Coach Hansen, was very modest during the interview, and now after the game in Omaha, I know why. Omaha played over their heads and our guys were half asleep during that game.

WIU has had problems keeping a full roster, with what he has to work with Molinari has done a super job. I went to a DePaul game many years ago, and Molinari was an assist to Ray Meyer. He had a great coach to learn from. WIU will be back next year with a full roster. Stensgard from Rapid gets in foul trouble, but for not for that, he is a good player. He fits the Molinari defense scheme.
                              Quit posting and start voting!!!!! $100,000!!!!!!
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                              X