GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Remy Roberts Burnett misses both free throws (facepalm) could have got the Necks within 4. Free throws win games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

2:05 left. Timeout SDSU. WIU doing the full court press.

50-41 SDSU.

Comment

GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

I'm just amazed by the repeated dumb mistakes all game long by the leathernecks. I understand you only play as well as your opposition allows you to play but this team today looks unrecognizable. Just dumb fouls when you are already playing with 3 or 4. Nice game by most of the Jacks and credit to them but Molinari's head must be ready to explode with his team playing like this today with important tournament seeding on the line

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Jacks leaving many points at the line. This should be a blowout if they could shoot from deep, too. 17-26 from the line.

53-42 SDSU, 1:31 to go.

Comment

Dykstra turnover leads to a WIU basket and the foul. Carlson fouls out. FT no good.

53-45 Jacks

1:11 left.

Comment

This has turned into an unwatchable game, just a foul fest. White finally gets on the board.

Jacks by 10, :41 left.

Comment

Yay. Chad white just scored his first points in the game. Under a minute to play

Comment

the game that never ends.........

Comment

The streak continues as another road win is notched. Roll on!

Comment

SDSU 62, WIU 50. Final. SDSU (16-10, 8-3) is in sole possession of 2nd place. Ugly game, but nice win. 5-1 on the road in the league is impressive. Gonna be a battle next weekend in Fargo.

Comment

Dykstra led the way with 20pts 13rebs. Bittle with 18pts 8 rebs. Larson with 11pts 7rebs.

Jacks shot 37%, WIU shot 32%.

Jacks were 2-10 from deep, WIU was 4-17 from deep.

Jacks were 26-36 from the FT line (72%) and WIU was 16-26 (62%)

Jacks +17 on the glass. Outscored WIU 39-26 in the second half.

Comment

You guys are rolling. Congrats! Setting up a big game in Fargo!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Under 4 timeout ..

SDSU leads 20-18. Larson at the line shooting a FT after the timeout.

The commentators just said "Money" Mike Miklusak with the 3. Oh.
                            I believe "Money" went bankrupt in the second half !

Comment

Unless the commentators are reasonable in their observations, I mute them, and turn on WNAX. Its about a 10 second delay, but it works for me. JJ did a great job filling in for Tyler M.

This win was big, though neither team could hit a bull in @@S with a scoop shovel. It was a classical game in defense, I just loved the way Dykstra and other cleared the board on defense, and those guys are still very good on defense. Their assistant coach, said they had about 20 minutes of offense.

Comment

Not going to take credit but I was the only dude that they knew no matter what they did that Jacks would show their worth. SDSU!!
                                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X