• Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

Time: 4pm tipoff

TV: Midco Sports Net

Radio: 570 WNAX

5dimes says: Coyotes by 1.5

Sagarin says: Coyotes by 2

USD players to watch: Bos (13.4 ppg), Gruis (12.6 ppg).

It will be interesting to see Larson against Gruis. Jacks need to have a quick start to quiet the crowd. Last 2 years they've had awful starts and it has doomed them. I will be at the Dome supporting the Jacks. I'll be in the section above the SDSU bench. Who else will be there? This is a big one. A 2-0 Denver/USD swing would be huge.

Re: GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

Same game, different day. We need the Jackrabbits to increase the efficiency of the defense. This may be the match up for us that our defense shines today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

TV options, anyone? Midco, I assume. But I have Direct. Don't see options. Am I missing something? Go Jacks!
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        TV options, anyone? Midco, I assume. But I have Direct. Don't see options. Am I missing something? Go Jacks!
        You are missing the obligatory, "Screw the U". Go Jacks!
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          You are missing the obligatory, "Screw the U". Go Jacks!
          My bad. SCREW THE U!
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

It is on Midco...but occassionally the Fox College Sports network carries the Midco broadcasts (Fox Sports Central, and Fox Sports North, so you might check those if they are on Direct TV. We will join YanktonJack7 in the bleachers, although I'm not sure yet where my seats are (friend obtained them). Going against my better judgment as I said after last year I would never go to a USD basketball game again until they built a real basketball arena. Oh well.....

Comment

Is FCS picking up the feed so it's available on Direct TV? They have been on a fairly regular basis.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacks#1Fan;246127]It is on Midco...but occassionally the Fox College Sports network carries the Midco broadcasts (Fox Sports Central, and Fox Sports North, so you might check those if they are on Direct TV. We will join YanktonJack7 in the bleachers, although I'm not sure yet where my seats are (friend obtained them). Going against my better judgment as I said after last year I would never go to a USD basketball game again until they built a real basketball arena. Oh well.....[/QUOT
                Will there be tickets available at the door at the Dome?
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

After the 2012 game I swore I would not go to another men's game in vermillion. Somehow I found myself way up in the seats again last year. Again, I swore that game was the last. Now I'm leaning towards another trip to that awful basketball arena today. Unless I come to my senses I'll just by a reserved seat at the door and sit at the top of the SDSU section.

This is obviously a big one, though it is certainly not "lose or bust" as far as the season goes. A win keeps the chance of finishing second alive (FW lost at the dome) and it would probably do wonders for the team's confidence. A 2-0 road trip could be a launching pad. It would also seriously magnify the Coyotes tailspin, possibly leading to a big meltdown with all the road games they have coming. If we lose, we are still in the 3-6 logjam and I honestly don't think the seeding of those slots will matter much in Sioux Falls. It will be all about momentum and hot shooting with all the parity.

Let's go get a win and keep top-2 hopes alive. We'll need a much faster start than 2012 and 2013 and much better defense than we've seen lately to pull it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Which section will be reserved above SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Which section will be reserved above SDSU?
                      Don't know the answer, but can tell you that last year, SDSU's tickets were in the south seating section even with the south bleachers down on the floor. Would expect something similar, but if you go and buy a ticket you can ask for the SDSU section.

Comment

It's been the same area the past couple years. Down at one end (I think it is south) up in the football seats. Both of the last two years I asked the ticket person for seats in the "SDSU section" and that's where they put me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I will watch the first half on Midco. Have the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) dinner in Yankton this evening.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have only been there for high school football and track and farm shows. Now I will see the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              I will watch the first half on Midco. Have the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) dinner in Yankton this evening.
                              I hope they are serving a good steak. Even if its Rocky mountain Elk. Enjoy Doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X