GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

I think the key will be for Dykstra and Larson to stay out of foul trouble. This team needs them both on the court as much as possible.

Likewise, if Gruis gets in foul trouble, that will be signficant for the 'Yotes.

And we need to make shots, 3-pt FG percentage needs to be near 40%.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I would have sworn the game was on ESPN3, but not I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
        I would have sworn the game was on ESPN3, but not I can't seem to find it.
        Only IUPUI - Omaha on ESPN3 today. Mavs up by 21 with 7 minutes to play in the first half.

Comment

xSeems the Jacks game is not on direct tv! Crap!!! Updates would be welcome in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            It's been the same area the past couple years. Down at one end (I think it is south) up in the football seats. Both of the last two years I asked the ticket person for seats in the "SDSU section" and that's where they put me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            When I was an Augieholic and Augie still played the Coyotes, they put our entire student section up in one of the upper level corners of the Dome. If we stared straight ahead, we were essentially looking at the empty space behind the baseline bleachers because we weren't actually even with the court. Needless to say, we were disappointed.

The next year, most of us just bought "General Admission" tickets without saying we were Augie fans. We all met in a much closer "General Admission" section of the Dome...like where normal people would sit for a game. Once we started cheering for Augie, USD administrators came and moved us back up into our lonely corner, saying the tickets we bought weren't technically "General Admission" and that visitors had to sit up higher.

For obvious reasons, we weren't happy. Maybe the SDSU seats aren't as bad as ours were, but, regardless, I think it's a joke that they stick fans in such terrible seats when they have such a massive, never-filled-to-capacity arena like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              When I was an Augieholic and Augie still played the Coyotes, they put our entire student section up in one of the upper level corners of the Dome. If we stared straight ahead, we were essentially looking at the empty space behind the baseline bleachers because we weren't actually even with the court. Needless to say, we were disappointed.

The next year, most of us just bought "General Admission" tickets without saying we were Augie fans. We all met in a much closer "General Admission" section of the Dome...like where normal people would sit for a game. Once we started cheering for Augie, USD administrators came and moved us back up into our lonely corner, saying the tickets we bought weren't technically "General Admission" and that visitors had to sit up higher.

For obvious reasons, we weren't happy. Maybe the SDSU seats aren't as bad as ours were, but, regardless, I think it's a joke that they stick fans in such terrible seats when they have such a massive, never-filled-to-capacity arena like that.
              If it makes you feel any better, you were actually sitting in both seats at once...according to their ticket counter.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

just got done watching this is spinal tap and and dang i love that movie, now i am ready for some SDSU kickin butt.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

GDT: Jacks vs. Coyotes

In the dome now. 13:00 to tipoff. Definitely the smallest crowd of the past several years. The student sections are not close to full. Several thousand empty red seats. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are going to win! Do we start out fast and cruise or lag a bit before turning it on? Go Jacks!!

Comment

Filling and getting noisy from kids
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        We are going to win! Do we start out fast and cruise or lag a bit before turning it on? Go Jacks!!
                        Hopefully they crank it up to 11 either way.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The last two years our piss poor shooting and unbelievable slow starts ****ed us. Stay close at the beginning and we'll have it.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Updates welcomed for those of us with Directv that can't watch. Thanks
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              Updates welcomed for those of us with Directv that can't watch. Thanks
                              What this guy said. Thought I'd be able to stream it on my midco account (I'm away from home, unfortunately), but so far it's not working. Any help from people with midco accounts would be helpful.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

at least wisc whitewater v wisc stout wbk is on dish

Comment

Working...
                                X