Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    , FW definitely looks like they are the real deal. If I'm not mistaken, the Bison trailed the entire game against them. They certainly dominated the paint tonight, even with Forbes spending about half the game on the bench. Twelve offensive rebounds! We were close enough tonight, however, that I like our chances in Frost and Sioux Falls.
    Correct - Far to many offensive rebounds. Some were long bounces off of missed 3 point shots. But still to many. I still go back to us not stopping the 3 point shot late in the game! Each time we closed the gap IPFW knocked down a dagger 3!

I like this Jacks team. Got a win on the road and competed at IPFW who appears to be a really a good team.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I didn't get to hear the game Saturday. Did we come through the weekend healthy?

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
        Correct - Far to many offensive rebounds. Some were long bounces off of missed 3 point shots. But still to many. I still go back to us not stopping the 3 point shot late in the game! Each time we closed the gap IPFW knocked down a dagger 3!

I like this Jacks team. Got a win on the road and competed at IPFW who appears to be a really a good team.

GBGBGJ
        Agree,especially on three point shooting,you never want a team to feel comfortable taking threes through out the entire game,at some point you have to make them rush,or alter their shooting rhythm .Otherwise they continue to knock them down unabated.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          I didn't get to hear the game Saturday. Did we come through the weekend healthy?

SUPERBUNNY
          yes. No injuries to jacks' team. iPFW had player go down that could be issue for 'Dons.

Comment

Working...
          X