IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

IPFW makes both FTs. Dykstra hits a 3. Timeout Jacks.

79-73 IPFW. :47 seconds left

Comment

Bittle fouls out. Left right left right. so says the FW fans. They are really trying to get to moderator Filbert.

Comment

:29 seconds left. IPFW missed the front end of a one and one. White fouled shooting a 3.

Makes 2 of 3.

79-75 IPFW.

Comment

IPFW makes both FTs. 81-75 IPFW.

Larson is called for an offensive foul. That might do it

Comment

Gotta step up the D and the rebounding. IPFW looks legit.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Final.

IPFW 82, SDSU 75.

Jacks -8 on the glass. IPFW had 12 offensive rebounds.

Comment

Damn. We appear to have enough offense. Need to improve at the other end

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Final.

IPFW 82, SDSU 75.

Jacks -8 on the glass. IPFW had 12 offensive rebounds.
                  In some respects not a good game, but IPFW is legit, no doubt about. I gave up midway on the streaming. I asked for my money back as its a pain to watch it on a 3 inch screen. What crap.

Comment

We were outscored 42-16 in the paint. That's the story of the game right there. A lot of those points were second chance points, too.

Big homestand next weekend against WIU and Omaha.

Comment

Yes, FW definitely looks like they are the real deal. If I'm not mistaken, the Bison trailed the entire game against them. They certainly dominated the paint tonight, even with Forbes spending about half the game on the bench. Twelve offensive rebounds! We were close enough tonight, however, that I like our chances in Frost and Sioux Falls.

Comment

IPFW is defiantly a title contender. Can't wait to see them in Frost. Hope McCray is alright. SDSU needs to step up the D and limit turnovers in key situations and we are right there. Offense does not seem like a problem. Didn't Nagy say this team has the potential to be the best defensive team he has ever coached? It's time to start showing that potential on defensive end!

Comment

I agree IPFW is in the mix but I haven't noticed the element of defiance.

Comment

I watched part of the IUPUI-NDSU game. Either we took the wind out of the sails of IUPUI, or NDSU was playing great yesterday. Bjorklund seemed to be on track and IUPUI could not stop them, but Braun looked to be a little beat up and not 100 per cent.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I agree IPFW is in the mix but I haven't noticed the element of defiance.
                              I would agree, they looked kind of sluggish at times especially Forbes, when he was in the game. This despite the outscoring of us in the paint.

Comment

They way I see it is in confrence this season since its such a close match up of every team minus iupui really its a crap shoot. So the way I look at how we are doing is the same mindset I have for football when it comes to winning. 1st win and home do that and your in a good spot anyway. Second just split on the road. Don't have to sweep every series but going 1-1 on the road is fine since no one looks like they will run the table. Ipfw is in a good spot with 2 wins gainst good xdsu teams but they still have to come to the dakotas. Never an easy trip. This year is more important then ever to get the 1st seed in the tourny and with our expericne hopefully down the stretch we earn it. A little bit better D and consistant play from white and we are the team to beat again no matter what ipfw and ndsu think.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X