IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

I would count a win today as a major success. We would have a significant leg up on both NDSU and FW right out of the gate.

TV reports that FW is favored by 2. That seems fair to me, in fact I would not be surprised to see a 4-5 point spread. I don't necessarily expect a win today, but feel that it is very possible if the team has a good game. There are probably a few more ugly games to come but I love the overall trend of improvement.

Viewing options?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: IPFW GDT - Opportunity for a big win

Last time we played there (53 points) the only option was buying the game from IPFW for five bucks or something. And the people who did said the camera work was awful.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Last time we played there (53 points) the only option was buying the game from IPFW for five bucks or something. And the people who did said the camera work was awful.
      That virtually guaranteed that no one saw Nate score 53 except the Mastodon bench and coaches. Very few witnesses since the attendance was probably around 100. This year may bring a few attendees since FW is winning some early.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

You are right. FW provides an internet video feed for $6. I'll be tuning in there if that's the only choice.

http://www.gomastodons.com/showcase/

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          You are right. FW provides an internet video feed for $6. I'll be tuning in there if that's the only choice.

http://www.gomastodons.com/showcase/

Me too. I am excited about the Jack Men this year. So far I have not been disappointed. Granted no consecutive blowouts since game 1, but this is par for Jack BB at the D1 or even at D2 level. January has often been a great month.

Comment

the men unlike the women have been coming together lately and playing good ball. despite some let up against pui they could do almost everything they wanted.

Comment

Video feed is pretty good so far. The audio, not so much.

Comment

10-7 IPFW early on. Very physical so far

Comment

19-12 IPFW at the under 12 timeout. Jacks are 2-2 from 3. IPFW is hot early on in this one.

Comment

These FW announcers are quite a contrast to the professional IUPUI crew. Every basket FW makes is simply amazing and every call against them is a travesty against humanity! Going to have to see if the WNAX signal syncs up with the FW video.

Jacks are hanging tough and racking up some fouls on FW. that's a good sign.

Comment

26-24 IPFW at the under 8 timeout. Free throw line really keeping the Jacks close. They are 10-12 from the line. Larson has hit a few nice mid range jumpers so far, too.

Also, Forbes is a mammoth of a man.

Comment

2:04 left in the half and it's a wild one so far.

IPFW leads 42-39. Jacks have gotten as close as being 2 down but then IPFW answers. This looks like it's headed for a shootout.

Comment

Halftime.

IPFW leads 44-42. Carlson has 17 points and has hit some big 3's so far. SDSU needs to tighten the defense and not let IPFW get loose in transition. IPFW shooting 50% at half.

Comment

Three FW starters have two fouls. Hopefully we can get them a third quickly after half - especially the man-giant Forbes.

We are in good shape; no foul trouble and only down two.

Comment

Step up the D and we'll have a good chance.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X