USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD

JackMD's post reminded me of the billboard. The video described to me is a continuation of that kind of bush-league behavior. Note SDSU, the institution, did not respond to USD, the institution's billboards. Neither will SDSU respond to the video officially prepared and presented by USD.

Curious behavior down there.

But, as I noted in my posts earlier in this thread, in my opinion Coach Boots has a nice young team. They'll probably do better in the League than anyone guessed preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      JackJD has said very well what I would like to say. Yoteforever and plenty of others will say its not just about SDSU but every action and reaction says it is. The billboards were juvenile and in poor taste. The video was junior high humor at best. My advice, don't waste money on subjecting yourself to an experience that is similar to existence as a coyote, scavenging, mange and generally distasteful.The coyotes players came out intense and played a great half of basketball, the best half they will play all year. The second half was much more about exactly what both teams are. Jackrabbits will be fine. Looking forward to playing again in Brookings and hopefully in Sioux Falls.
      The Coyotes did come out and play a great half of basketball. SDSU didn't. Quit making excuses, that's sports. You got beat and several of you on here can't accept that. I could argue you are a poor loser.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        JackMD's post reminded me of the billboard. The video described to me is a continuation of that kind of bush-league behavior. Note SDSU, the institution, did not respond to USD, the institution's billboards. Neither will SDSU respond to the video officially prepared and presented by USD. Curious behavior down there.But, as I noted in my posts earlier in this thread, in my opinion Coach Boots has a nice young team. They'll probably do better in the League than anyone guessed preseason.
        The video was funny. Poor taste? I don't know. I would have laughed if your school had done it. Good God, you are also frickin stoic. Loosen up a little. You all must be riots at parties.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          And now not for you because you got beat. Jacks did show up second half. You got beat pure and simple
          I disagree, time will tell. You had a similar argument for football. I think you're wrong. Jackrabbits are better right now. Again, time will tell. Good luck to the coyotes as the go forward, they are going to need it. Jackrabbits will be there to challenge for the title, I promise you that.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The video was funny. Poor taste? I don't know. I would have laughed if your school had done it. Good God, you are also frickin stoic. Loosen up a little. You all must be riots at parties.
            Has nothing to do with being "stoic" or "loose". Its classless and tacky. Grow up.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Has nothing to do with being "stoic" or "loose". Its classless and tacky. Grow up.
              Get a life

Comment

Get a life
                Again, classless and tacky.

Comment

Here is the bottom line as I see it. We have played our two toughest conference road games and lost both - but only by 3 points. I still see us winning the regular season and the conference tourney. We don't have any room for error now, but the road gets easier from here on out for us. Everything is still in reach for us and I think we have the most talented team.

I know I wouldn't trade teams with any of the other schools in the Summit. Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    ...One final comment: everyone on message boards has to be careful about taking too much from a poster venting (Exhibit 1: coyotefan)
                    My wife said I have to add: Exhibit 2: me.

Comment

I disagree, time will tell. You had a similar argument for football. I think you're wrong. Jackrabbits are better right now. Again, time will tell. Good luck to the coyotes as the go forward, they are going to need it. Jackrabbits will be there to challenge for the title, I promise you that.
                      I disagree? Time won't tell. Time told. You got beat and you can't accept it.

Comment

Again, classless and tacky.
                        Again, pompous and boring

Comment

The video was tacky and very very bush league. I wouldn't expect anything different from that school.

Comment

Again, pompous and boring
                            Don't sweat it, just one game, one video, one billboard, one rivalry, one opinion. I'll take pompous and boring.

Comment

This one going to smack?

Comment

I disagree? Time won't tell. Time told. You got beat and you can't accept it.
                                It is a tough pill to swallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X