Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Belmont

Lost video.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

And now the video died. Probably for the best.

Comment

My video feed mercifully committed suicide. Gonna listen to Tyler for the rest of this disaster.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
          Our defense has collapsed.
          So have our hopes of ever seeing a top-70 RPI!

I did not expect a win tonight, but this one has been frustrating. Excellent defense in the first half coupled with horrific shooting. When the defense came back to earth in the second, Belmont was gone. They are a good team, there's no doubt about that. With Nate hurt or (more likely) just shut down like he has been tonight we MUST make our open shots. That's all there is to it as far as I can tell.

Comment

Looks like the Jacks might be at best the third best team in the Summit right now--WIU and NDSU both look better at the moment.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Noack gets his fourth foul. Fiegen to the line.

official scorers buzzed Noack out...fouled out.

Fiegen hits the first

62-42 with 5:21 left

Comment

A page reload got my video back.

Perhaps Jacks can do a game (season?) reload to get their game back.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Wolters shooting two.

We're shooting 25% from the field

First FT good.

62-43.

Second: Missed.

62-43

4:35 remaining

Comment

Our "horrible" playing this season is at its brink this game. Half arse preformances leading to close wins is now behind us. Hopefully this game is the waking up point for this team to get it together the rest of the season!!

Comment

64-43 Belmont

Time out Jacks.

Little over 4:00 remaining.

What a struggle tonight. Belmont shooting 53% from the field.

Comment

Here's a cheery thought: Pomeroy has Belmont at #32. New Mexico is four spots better at #28.

Jacks better find the range in an awful hurry or we're going to see this again in Albuquerque.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ugh. Time to get some beer to brighten the evening. The last 12 minutes of this game have been absolutely awful to watch/listen.

Comment

What concerns me is how "human" Wolters has looked for much of the year. He has not scored 20 points in a DI game since Marshall (Nov 17!). He has only had 10 assists in one game (also Marshall). Tonight he got burned badly on defense several times and took some bad shots.

We're going to need the 2011-2012 Wolters if we have any hopes of winning the Summit.

Comment

Jacks outscored 32-10 after having the game tied at 37.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I really, really, really hope I didn't waste $110 or whatever it was when I got 2013 Summit tourney tickets at last years tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X