• Show
Clear All

Re: Belmont

SDSU is anywhere from 9.5-11.5 point dogs from the lines I have found

Comment

They have SDSU winning by 11.5.

http://sportschatplace.com/college-b...-dakota-state/
      Last edited by rabbitfarmer; 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: Link screwed up
      It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
        No, he is betting the line. The Jacks are an 11.5 dog.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          No, he is betting the line. The Jacks are an 11.5 dog.
          No wonder I never win when I gamble.
          It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

lol Seriously though, if anybody was ever tempted to bet on a game,this would be a good one. 11.5 points is a ton,imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              lol Seriously though, if anybody was ever tempted to bet on a game,this would be a good one. 11.5 points is a ton,imo.
              Agree. I took the Jacks on the money line against Montana and won, line was +2.5. I would take the points here and I'd do it now. Likely to go down before tip.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The trick to winning say like a powerball is playing the percents. Statistically its 3\2 for odd and even or 2\3 odd and even. Rarely are they all 5\0 even or odd or rarely picked 4\1 even to odd ratios. Also at the mid point of 29 take 29 and below as low picks and 30 and up as high. Statiscally 2 or 3 numbers fall above and below that point. Rarely are there 4 or 5 numbers all above or below the midpoint. Rarely are their many groups in the same 10 so from 1-10 and 11-20 so on usually only 2 numbers at the most in those groups of 10. Also having the same multipe say of 7 is rare 7 14 21 28 35 or numers that end the same an example 22 42 52 etc. Finally their are 2 ways to pick numbers those that hit more often or those that hit the least. If they hit more often maybe rheir is a chance they will hit more overall or those that are rarely hit will odds are be called more. Doubt that makes much sense but I tried.

So that's about all I got and apparently I have to much time on my hands. I am really waiting for this game.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think we are going to have to see Wolters at much closer to 100% in order to cover that spread. It sounds like this team is definitely better than Montana. Hopefully he will be ready to go.

Is a video feed available somewhere?

Comment

Το τέχνασμα για να κερδίσει πούμε σαν ένα Powerball παίζει τα ποσοστά. Στατιστικά του 3 \ 2 για μονά και ζυγά ή 2 \ 3 μονά και ζυγά. Σπάνια είναι αυτοί όλων των 5 \ 0 ή ακόμη και περίεργο ή σπανίως πήρε 4 \ 1 ακόμη και σε ιδιόμορφες αναλογίες. Επίσης στο μέσο σημείο της 29 λαμβάνουν 29 και κάτω τόσο χαμηλές επιλογές και 30 και όσο πιο ψηλά. Statiscally 2 ή 3 αριθμοί πέφτουν πάνω και κάτω από αυτό το σημείο. Σπάνια υπάρχουν 4 ή 5 αριθμούς όλα πάνω ή κάτω από το μέσο. Σπάνια είναι πολλές ομάδες τους στην ίδια 10 έτσι από 1-10 και 11-20 ούτω καθεξής συνήθως μόνο 2 αριθμούς στο πιο σε αυτές τις ομάδες των 10. Επίσης, με την ίδια multipe λένε από 7 είναι σπάνιο 7 14 21 28 35 ή numers που καταλήγουν στο ίδιο παράδειγμα 22 42 52 κλπ. Τέλος, είναι τους 2 τρόπους για να πάρει τους αριθμούς αυτούς που επλήγησαν περισσότερο συχνά ή εκείνα που έπληξε το λιγότερο. Αν χτυπήσει πιο συχνά ίσως rheir είναι μια ευκαιρία που θα χτυπήσει πιο συνολική ή εκείνα που σπάνια έχουν πληγεί πιθανότητες θα κληθούν περισσότερο. Η αμφιβολία που κάνει πολύ νόημα, αλλά εγώ προσπάθησα

This is what goons post looked like to me as a non gambler

Comment

LOL! I'm with you, SturgisJeff.

But I wonder: do those who understand gambling, understand goon's post.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        Το τέχνασμα για να κερδίσει πούμε σαν ένα Powerball παίζει τα ποσοστά. Στατιστικά του 3 \ 2 για μονά και ζυγά ή 2 \ 3 μονά και ζυγά. Σπάνια είναι αυτοί όλων των 5 \ 0 ή ακόμη και περίεργο ή σπανίως πήρε 4 \ 1 ακόμη και σε ιδιόμορφες αναλογίες. Επίσης στο μέσο σημείο της 29 λαμβάνουν 29 και κάτω τόσο χαμηλές επιλογές και 30 και όσο πιο ψηλά. Statiscally 2 ή 3 αριθμοί πέφτουν πάνω και κάτω από αυτό το σημείο. Σπάνια υπάρχουν 4 ή 5 αριθμούς όλα πάνω ή κάτω από το μέσο. Σπάνια είναι πολλές ομάδες τους στην ίδια 10 έτσι από 1-10 και 11-20 ούτω καθεξής συνήθως μόνο 2 αριθμούς στο πιο σε αυτές τις ομάδες των 10. Επίσης, με την ίδια multipe λένε από 7 είναι σπάνιο 7 14 21 28 35 ή numers που καταλήγουν στο ίδιο παράδειγμα 22 42 52 κλπ. Τέλος, είναι τους 2 τρόπους για να πάρει τους αριθμούς αυτούς που επλήγησαν περισσότερο συχνά ή εκείνα που έπληξε το λιγότερο. Αν χτυπήσει πιο συχνά ίσως rheir είναι μια ευκαιρία που θα χτυπήσει πιο συνολική ή εκείνα που σπάνια έχουν πληγεί πιθανότητες θα κληθούν περισσότερο. Η αμφιβολία που κάνει πολύ νόημα, αλλά εγώ προσπάθησα

This is what goons post looked like to me as a non gambler
                        It probably looks the same way to a statistician. Any set of 5 numbers has just as much probability of coming up as any other combination of 5 numbers. Professional gamblers do not play the lottery because there is no system or way to beat it. It is literally random, and everything that goon posted has no mathematical or statistical backing.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          This is what I've been trying to say all year!
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            It probably looks the same way to a statistician. Any set of 5 numbers has just as much probability of coming up as any other combination of 5 numbers. Professional gamblers do not play the lottery because there is no system or way to beat it. It is literally random, and everything that goon posted has no mathematical or statistical backing.
                            Look it up. How many times does it come up all odd or all even. How many times are they all above or below 29. Most winning tickets are in that group. Just thought I would have some fun and share those numbers. But thens its just my observations and I don't study this stuff but ass far as I can tell it usually follows certain rules in its randomness. That's why you will probably never see 1,2,3,4,5 drawn or 2,4,6,8,10.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Look it up. How many times does it come up all odd or all even. How many times are they all above or below 29. Most winning tickets are in that group. Just thought I would have some fun and share those numbers. But thens its just my observations and I don't study this stuff but ass far as I can tell it usually follows certain rules in its randomness. That's why you will probably never see 1,2,3,4,5 drawn or 2,4,6,8,10.
                              There are no rules of randomness. Every combination is equally probable of coming up. The only thing preventing those numbers from coming up is a small sample size and a huge number of possible combinations.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X