X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Belmont

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Offense looked pretty solid.
    Really? Thought the offense was brutal.{Edited so i could turn on my sarcasm meter.}

Comment

Nate has all 3 TOs for the Jacks, according to the ESPN boxscore. Sort of related, but I noticed that ESPN changed our initials to SDSU, as it should be.

Comment

I agree Kemo, our defense looked pretty good tonight for once...in a while. Now if we stop missing shots this would be a good Jackrabbit game!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Purple font, Pinocchio nose, sad face, flashing neon sign labeled SARCASM.
          Well, if you messed with the font or anything, it didn't come through on this end. I did wonder if you suddenly had an episode or something.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Well, if you messed with the font or anything, it didn't come through on this end. I did wonder if you suddenly had an episode or something.
            I didn't do anything. I just figured with the way our offense had actually played and the post coming from me ...
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Also, I'd like to add that Belmont is doing to us what I'd do: guard Nate the length of the court and alternate 3 different players on him, trying to make him expend as much energy as possible. Would be nice if we could trust someone else with bring the ball up so Nate could conserve some of that energy.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                Also, I'd like to add that Belmont is doing to us what I'd do: guard Nate the length of the court and alternate 3 different players on him, trying to make him expend as much energy as possible. Would be nice if we could trust someone else with bring the ball up so Nate could conserve some of that energy.
                Or it would also be nice if he could trust his teammates to consistently score, in order to take some of the offensive load off of him.
                Last edited by filbert; 12-19-2012, 07:57 PM. Reason: clarified grumpy statement
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

**** our ****ing offense.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Heemstra and 1!

Comment

30-24 Belmont--Heemstra muscles up a shot, it goes in and draws the foul. Fans are unhappy with the result. Heemstra hits the FT, 30-27.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Makes the ft, 30-27. Noack has three fouls.

Comment

Wolters and 1! From the top of the key, wow!

Comment

Wolters gets fouled at the top of the key, throws up a ridiculous shot, it goes in. And then, naturally, he misses the free throw. WTF?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

32-31 Belmont. 15:25 at the 1st media. Belmont ball.

Comment

Home cooking:

Home team shoots, misses. Visitor is in perfect rebounding position. Home player falls onto back legs of visitor, with the result that the ball goes out of bounds.

Possession: home team.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X