Belmont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Belmont

Jacks seem to be shooting poorly, but Belmont's giving it back with turnovers.

18 all at the under-8 (5:42).
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

18-18 at the 3rd media, 5:42 left.

Comment

5:42...still tied at 18

Comment

That 6-11 sub Lang looks like he is still struggling with learning how to coordinate his movements with his size. Missed an easy bank shot from about one foot out.

Clunky game so far. Some of that has to due with good defense and some (lots?) with poor shooting. SDSU has missed at least 3 or 4 open jumpers, not to mention plenty of contested shots (7 of 22 from the field).

Comment

Cannot hit a shot.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Their guards must not weigh much, because they like to go flying at the slightest contact.

Comment

I'm guessing the Jacks are way behind on rebounds. And as I type that, Jacks get two or three offensive rebounds, Belmont forces a jump, Jacks possession, and Djkstra airballs from the corner; foul on the other end by Prince.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Is it just me, or is Belmont doing a lot of hand checking?
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                    Their guards must not weigh much, because they like to go flying at the slightest contact.
                    Where's Van Gundy when you need him?
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Re: Belmont

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      Is it just me, or is Belmont doing a lot of hand checking?
                      No, it's not just you.

Not much going on. 20-18 Belmont at the under-4.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Seems like Belmonts strategy is to flop in the lane on any drive. I wish we would hit a couple of these open shots!

Comment

Rebounds:

Belmont 19
                          SDSU 10

Heemstra is getting a lot of time tonight, and less Fiegen than normal. At least that's my impression. Frustrating game. If we just hit a couple of those wide open 3's we have a decent lead.

Comment

What are the chances this ends on a last second shot. history this year tells us this good and random probability means i like grape more then cherry and hopefully we play better in the second half and shoot like we know they can.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Carlson forces a jump ball on the drive. Almost took it away. Belmont ball.

Comment

Jacks get a 5-second call after getting a tie-up. I was just trying to decide of SDSU has, in fact, cranked up the defense. They have.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X